Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

40 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well i think my time is over here again, looks like i'm not wanted. I shall go. Sorry to have offended people, but it looks like i shall hand in my notice and get onto admin again.

Peace.

Fuck them all you have your opinion like anybody else but if they get nasty tell them to fuck off if they don't agree too fucking. Bad    anyway on my way for midnight mass that should be good 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hoppity hooper said:

In regards to Dennis quite possibly he is gay.Thus the girls fell safe with him around.

Lo pensavo anche io. Oggi pomeriggio Malia e Leora si sono cambiate a porta aperta come se fosse niente. Se non è gay comunque si fidano di lui. 

• Like 4

Some on this forum represent one of the best example of mob rule one could ever witness outside of an actual "witch trial". Without any more evidence that I had when I made the initial post, Malia has been indicted and convicted of passing illicit drugs! The wanton display of ignorance and bias would be unbelievable if not witnessed in real time. Compounding this atrocity is the assertion that The Jerk was invited by (or is the guest of) Malia, while the fact is that Leora had hosted the Jerk overnight long before Malia ever came to live with Leora. So, then, if the Jerk is transient, and without visible means of support,(as some have implied) the decision to take him in cannot be laid at her feet.  If he is engaged in trafficking drugs (as some have also implied) did he only start this when Malia moved in? Surely some of you can reign in your negative uncivilized impulses (or go out and kick your dog). Do whatever you can to rid yourselves of this demon as you prepare to welcome in a festive season of celebration and mirth.   

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Some folks just like to stir the kettle of inuendo and speculation just to see what responses or attention it may garner. 

There is very little doubt it was drugs Nich...as to the strength or the legality is not the question,the question asked was " was Leora aware "? I think not, because they were passed over when she had left the room.

There is no speculation Nich....only from those that are in denial.

Its immaterial if they were legal or not, it was whether it was done behind her back or with her consent, because IF it was illegal she is complicit in something she possibly knew nothing about, and possibly would not have consented to.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There is very little doubt it was drugs Nich...as to the strength or the legality is not the question,the question asked was " was Leora aware "? I think not, because they were passed over when she had left the room.

Its immaterial if they were legal or not, it was whether it was done behind her back or with her consent, because IF it was illegal she is complicit in something she possibly knew nothing about, and possibly would not have consented to.

It's something that should not be taking place inside the apartment regardless.  

If Leora does not know anything about it then she'll soon find out after reading the comments.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

wat ik hier lees leora en malia doen in drug ik lig plat op myne buik van het lachen.malia en die man kunnen nogal toneel spelen kyk wat er op het salon tafel licht.doe jullie ogen open.naast de afstandbediening van tv.hy heeft het zelfs uit zyn zak gehaald en er gelegd

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

As far as what it was or what it was not, I did not happen to observe the occasion. Aside from what was mentioned about the timing of the occasion, it did not seem like there had been any clear enough views of the item for anyone to know for certain. But I know how folks of the younger generations can be about things to smoke such as pot or other cannibis products. There are many different types and forms of cannibis products that are legal for purchasing nowadays in many different places. As far as hash may go, I haven't ever heard of anyone of younger generations ever getting into it. But, considering that there are so many different types of cannibis products that are legal for purchasing nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised if there were certain forms of it available in some places as well. I knew quite a few folks of generations from quite awhile back around the 60's, 70's, and 80's that sometimes acquired and smoked it because it was more potent than most strains of pot. But, there's always a possibility that it may have been some cannibis product that was acquired at some legal shop somewhere as a gift for the guy. Cannibis products are alot more legal in alot more of places nowadays than they ever have been before after all. Besides, if they felt some urge to smoke something sometimes that would probably be somewhat more beneficial for them to smoke rather than that flavored or aromatized tobacco leaf they usually smoke in that water pipe, some Christmas Tree Green Sinsemilla would probably not be a bad idea occasionally. 😎

• Like 3
  • Confused 1