Is it time Martina & Alberto are Upgraded to a New Apartment.

Aussie_oi_oi

Is it time Martina & Alberto are Upgraded to a New Apartment.  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time Martina & Alberto are Upgraded to a New Apartment.

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/31/2021 at 01:00 AM

House is old but fine,not to big or small,what it needs is new cams and a couple more cams,rlc didnt even bothered putting a new cam in livingroom..they just took one that already was in livingroom and changed placed..so we got to see even less now.But..somehow they had three new cams(also in Barca)to put in a bs exercise room that is used a couple hours per week and rest of time is empty..thats how they work.

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

House is old but fine,not to big or small,what it needs is new cams and a couple more cams,rlc didnt even bothered putting a new cam in livingroom..they just took one that already was in livingroom and changed placed..so we got to see even less now.But..somehow they had three new cams(also in Barca)to put in a bs exercise room that is used a couple hours per week and rest of time is empty..thats how they work.

New cam's wouldn't hurt.

• Upvote 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe theirs is the last remaining of the original RLC apartments.

It's been through so many tenants and lasted so long it's damn near an historical point-of-interest. Maybe RLC should put a plaque in front of the property...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe theirs is the last remaining of the original RLC apartments.

It's been through so many tenants and lasted so long it's damn near an historical point-of-interest. Maybe RLC should put a plaque in front of the property...

Masha place also very old in rlc,but maybe not as old as M&A place.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, moos54 said:

there have been changes over time and some cameras have been replaced by new  more efficient cameras

Thanks moos, I feel the camera's positioning needs to be looked at by RLC and wouldn't hurt to update a few of the cam's.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

I think RLC needs to be told to fuck off and all of their content here deleted. No more free advertising from this board. They choked us, now we have to choke them.

I know it won't do any good but it make's me feel a little Better to tell them.        angry cameron diaz GIF        suck my dick middle finger GIF and the horse you rode in on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/31/2020 at 11:25 PM, ARMY SNIPER said:

I know it won't do any good but it make's me feel a little Better to tell them.        angry cameron diaz GIF        suck my dick middle finger GIF and the horse you rode in on.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...