B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

god i hate that never even interested me only watched a couple of girls masturbate on here the first was jasmine now that was worth waiting to see her do something the other was that redhead she was well a redhead and god a love a redhead but damn that girl made a show of it

If Alexandra had managed to get away of Lucian’s jealousy , she would have been a star to watch 😇

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I just looked at the replay at 3:55am she looks at her phone but she looks sad then she turns over and anthony starts to cuddle he to make her feel better and they both have a laugh 😏

she knows she ain't getting that bonus I think that was a message from rlc they got 😏

anthony probably has to be more involved so if it does happen again dont be shocked if he is🤷‍♂️... but I wouldn't hold on to that😂😂

I remember getting into fights on here and sometimes with a mod over the very idea that the girls get bonuses my how times have changed

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I remember getting into fights on here and sometimes with a mod over the very idea that the girls get bonuses my how times have changed

I have been studying past years threads so as to speak about the RLC bonuses .. truth is that since nothing  can be proved officially , we need to trust the inner gut feeling and rumors that they get paid bonuses . 

Why is it so hard for people to understand, you should all know it by now

1. It's all about the views and money only.

2. They pre arrange these "supposed" threesomes so viewers get excited that something will happen and they will tune to watch them and hence more viewership and money (without having to do an actual 3some)

3. Not a single participant on RLC care what viewers want to see, all they care is how to get views, they just give the illusion that something WILL happen which mostly never happens.

4. It's like onlyfans girls, why care to show your whole naked body when you can earn millions with lewd content.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

like packing his shit and leaving to get some actually pussy😂... like I said there is alot of women in Barcelona and I doubt if it wasn't for the pandemic he wouldn't be here😂😂

It's really strange what RLC is running here. All this teasing, for hours, again and again but nothing ever happens. Except, of course, the usual pseudo lesbian event where the girl of the actual couple has fun away from her guy while he's just getting fooled.

It's like trying to imitate VHTV without ever actually having sex. Just pretending that something could happen.

I hope RLC finally stops with all these shows. No pseudo lesbian bullshit, no massage shows. If swinger event, then really a swinger event, if not, then simply not.

25 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Why is it so hard for people to understand, you should all know it by now

1. It's all about the views and money only.

2. They pre arrange these "supposed" threesomes so viewers get excited that something will happen and they will tune to watch them and hence more viewership and money (without having to do an actual 3some)

3. Not a single participant on RLC care what viewers want to see, all they care is how to get views, they just give the illusion that something WILL happen which mostly never happens.

4. It's like onlyfans girls, why care to show your whole naked body when you can earn millions with lewd content.

For this specific group of people, I agree wholeheartedly.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

I have been studying past years threads so as to speak about the RLC bonuses .. truth is that since nothing  can be proved officially , we need to trust the inner gut feeling and rumors that they get paid bonuses . 

we had a guy that translated that actually said they get bonuses it was explained to jasmin why the other girls got more money than she did oh do you think they would do all the shows if they got paid the same if they did nothing

• Upvote 2