B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Did you actually see her doing it? And can anyone else confirm this?

yes on the replay they were in Hollies restroom they were all taking turns doing lines and martina bent down took hers came up wiped her nose after so yes she does coke oh 6:38 hollies restroom so you know

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Aleksandra clearly  disappointed that all this now has moved to the “ show “ category and she can’t continue .. Who knows ? Perhaps Gina felt she was cheating Curly and went to Megan’s room for safety for the direct attack of Aleksandra 😂🤣

It turned into a show once the dildo joined in...

It was great up till then, imo...

come on Ariana...take yor little lace panties off... everyone is asleep, it's nice and dark... just knowing you are putting your dainty fingers into your wet pussy would be enough to stimulate my imagination and it would be so fucking sexy... like no one is watching and you won't get caught  (ok maybe corvette will sniff you out ) but I won't tell....  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

It was done off cam in Holly's restroom. You could not actually see them folks do it, but they were seen in the mirror bending down then back up and wiping their nose. Holly had pretty much all the side effects (dry/bloody nose, insomnia, high heart rate, etc...) and Martina was describing the same thing this morning at her place. Also it may have been her first time or she's pretty new to it, judging by the way she's doing today (speaking from experience). She didn't do nearly as much as the others even though she spent some time in there but that's because she couldn't keep herself away from Nelly.

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes on the replay they were in Hollies restroom they were all taking turns doing lines and martina bent down took hers came up wiped her nose after so yes she does coke oh 6:38 hollies restroom so you know

And what was the mirror used for?, that Holly grabbed from her makup bag? To check out his hemorrhoids?

Just watched the replay of Alek eating Gina... Wow !!  Since 2015, the year I subscribed to RLC, it is by far the best "pussy licking" I've ever seen... perfect view from Cam 10, perfect light, no sound but the moans... a "REAL REAL pussy licking".  BIG STAR TO ALEK !! 🤩🤩.  Hope she will do that again ... 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1