B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

the more you know GIF

On 12/3/2020 at 6:21 PM, bud2966 said:

to all of C.C and RLC..THIS well be the last. post from me ..after all the good and bad. post i have  did.to all i have  been a fan of both. RLC  AND C.C...FOR ALOT OF YEAR'S ..BUT MY BETTER HALF . SHOWED ME THAT RLC .IS JUST A  FANTASTY world..  and I have all that I need ..with my real life ..so this is saying bye .to all of the RLC GIELS AND TO CANCAPS..GOOD LUCK IN ALL BORTH DO...😘😘

• Haha 5

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'll wait for more time before I conclude there's anything legitimate between this guy and Holly.

All I know is that Holly has been on the phone with someone a lot for several weeks now and she is away from time to time at inconvenient times, so we can infer that she has met someone in Barcelona

But after what happened with the last guy she brought into the house, I didn't think we could get a visit from this new guy

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I disagree about Daniel’s sexual skills ... he hasn’t got variety and he can’t find a right and steady rhythm , he is selfish and not so much caring to please the woman .. but we will perhaps discuss this again in the future 😇

All I'm saying is that with Olivia their relationship seemed normal

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is just one more proof that no guy can ever be sure with a woman .. but we forgive Holly , mistakes are allowed , I don’t know how you say it in English or French , the sinless throws the rock first 😌😆

I'd be more inclined to forgive her if this was the first time they were meeting, but if she has been seeing this guy already like Moos suggests, then there is no excuse for last night. But I'm still not one to judge as I like it when partners cheat.