Marla & Hector (2021) Part #1

Marla's got all the right body parts. I can watch her all day. She has been wearing some pretty nice sexy "barely there" swimsuits. But naked is the best with Marla - damn hot solid curvaceous woman. Can't say that I have seen her do any naked sexy dancing - oooohhhh that would be a beautiful sight to see her butt moving and her big titties bouncing - mmmm.

1 hour ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

lol I don't know how Hector didn't do a flying tackle into her when confronted with that.

Going by the picture you would think he is standing back to enjoy the view.:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/15/2021 at 10:08 AM, Just In said:

One of the better outfits on VHTV.👍

image.thumb.png.e24dddf74b8f90004542dc0777d5ed5a.png

On 8/15/2021 at 10:13 AM, Just In said:

image.thumb.png.1c0dc79118c930b0adc8b56cedb9957a.png

Saw Marla yesterday in this same see through barely there swimsuit. Her ass is quite mesmerizing. She is quite the voyeur tease. Her arse and hips don't lie. Nice big boobs too. She walks fast so hard to grab pics that are not blurry. I do have pics but only signed in recently (not paid membership) so not familiar about adding pics. Marla and Candy Red are my eye candy plus Red or Bea at Sadie apartment was a fave. Hector is one damn lucky guy to have Marla. Marla does know how to dress sexily for the big tease but seeing her nude is the icing on the cake - SWEET!!! 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...