Stifler (2021) Part #1

I'm not a fan of this Benjamin guy. But i like the fact he can come over and give Faye a smile for a minute or two(Think he wants to fuck her).

Not like Faye is blameless cause she seems to have a very flamboyant, pompous, care-free, self-centered attitude. But Stiff has been a total dick to her lately,  with a very childish behaviour. Makes me feel sorry for her sometimes. And I hate feeling sorry for Participants cause they know what they're here for.

" If you can't stand her, get rid of her like Sergio did". Though I have to admit I'm not exactly sure what their agreement is. If any

• Like 2

4 hours ago, fornika said:

I'm not a fan of this Benjamin guy. But i like the fact he can come over and give Faye a smile for a minute or two(Think he wants to fuck her).

Not like Faye is blameless cause she seems to have a very flamboyant, pompous, care-free, self-centered attitude. But Stiff has been a total dick to her lately,  with a very childish behaviour. Makes me feel sorry for her sometimes. And I hate feeling sorry for Participants cause they know what they're here for.

" If you can't stand her, get rid of her like Sergio did". Though I have to admit I'm not exactly sure what their agreement is. If any

I read earlier that she had a contract. Maybe they can't get rid of her for now. But i like Benjamin more then Stifler and i also think he likes her. Maybe she should go to his place. Perhaps we will see the Faye she used to be and i'm still waiting for a visit from Iris😁

snapshot7875

• Like 2