Sophia & Elon (2021) Part #1

39 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But why meet with the other girl at all? It is very odd to meet the ex girlfriend, having sex with her and then be surprised that your girlfriend is not amused...🤔

I could be wrong, but I believe he meant he has two current GFs, not one current and one ex. Just my take on what he said.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I could be wrong, but I believe he meant he has two current GFs, not one current and one ex. Just my take on what he said.

Could be too.  Obviously Sophia is not okay with the "two girlfriend thing"  It is a big difference bringing a fuckbuddy (Like Claudia is) or bring a second girl you also call your gf... 🙈

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Could be too.  Obviously Sophia is not okay with the "two girlfriend thing"  It is a big difference bringing a fuckbuddy (Like Claudia is) or bring a second girl you also call your gf... 🙈

Sophia doesn't have an issue with two girlfriends. She has an issue with this particular girl.

2 minutes ago, ELON said:

right, we have a polyamorous relationship

Oh give it up. That's not polyamourous. you use that word too loosely.

You cannot be in a Poly relationship where one person doesn't get along with one of the partners. you have to both agree to it. Before you even start the relationship. Your partner also has to love the person coming in.

You'r just a pimp using big words to fuck around . Just call it swinging or open relationship. Not Poly.

Not that im complaining.  Enjoy while you can.

Serves my entertainment anyways lol

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ELON said:

I'm wondering what you mean by polyamorous relationships?

Wasn't it you bringing in that word? By definition it is a relationship where all people in it love each other. As Sophia obviously does not love the new girl it is no polyamarous relationship. It is an open relationship.

7 minutes ago, ELON said:

not true.

Only why you say it? 
This is an important point of a polyamorous relationship: Polyamorists tend to see their partner's partners in terms of the gain to their partner's life rather than the threat to their own

Sophia for sure does not see it this way...

If you don't have multiple relationships, then you are NOT polyamorous. ⠀ Polyamory is, first of all, a system of these relationships, which allows the possibility of providing services of love relationships in a person with the simultaneous consent and approval of all participants in these relationships. The belief system, do you understand?