Sophia & Elon (2021) Part #1

fornik I do not whine at guests. I understand perfectly well that everything that gets into the network will remain there, the only thing is that in countries, under certain circumstances, this can cause problems.

Sonnenhoch ??

I can say that the black guy won't be here soon, he's only here because he had a difficult period and I offered him to stay with us for a while. But now I'm tired of him morally, let's add here his quarrels with Sophie and Cloudy.

1 hour ago, ELON said:

fornik je ne gémis pas sur les invités. Je comprends parfaitement que tout ce qui entre dans le réseau y restera, la seule chose est que dans les pays, dans certaines circonstances, cela peut poser des problèmes.

Sonnenhoch ??

Je peux dire que le black ne sera pas bientôt là, il n'est là que parce qu'il a eu une période difficile et je lui ai proposé de rester avec nous pendant un moment. Mais maintenant j'en ai marre de lui moralement, ajoutons ici ses querelles avec Sophie et Cloudy.

if you have a problem with the dark it's not okay, you have to talk with it it's still at your place

3 hours ago, ELON said:

I can say that the black guy won't be here soon, he's only here because he had a difficult period and I offered him to stay with us for a while. But now I'm tired of him morally, let's add here his quarrels with Sophie and Cloudy.

If he's only trouble then he can leave. It was more fun to watch when you were fucking that girl anyways. Invite her to your bed. 3 is better than 2 😉

On 2/20/2021 at 12:49 PM, sonnenhoch said:

WAIT UNTIL OFFLINE

THE APARTMENT WILL NOT BE LONG:

WE HAVE SEEN THE BEST

FOR WEEKS, NOTHING HAPPENED THE PROJECT END:

stay at barbie's place Sonnenhoch.  Rather see project sonnenhoch end. 

• Haha 1