Sophia & Elon (2021) Part #1

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That is exactly what I say. Sophia seems not to approve the new girl...

It's confusing using the wording new girl as Elon said earlier he was in the relationship with the other girl before Sophia. It may be an idea to give her a name then it will be less confusing about whom we are talking about.

Polyamory is the practice of, or desire for, intimate relationships with more than one partner, with the informed consent of all partners involved. It has been described as "consensual, ethical, and responsible non-monogamy". Wikipedia

Maybe there was informed consent between all partners until the fight occurred.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Polyamory is the practice of, or desire for, intimate relationships with more than one partner, with the informed consent of all partners involved. It has been described as "consensual, ethical, and responsible non-monogamy". Wikipedia

Nah Elon is just making up an excuse instead of saying he wanted to fuck a different girl and this time Sophia is not okay with that. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

There's consent in an open relationship also.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ELON said:

If you don't have multiple relationships, then you are NOT polyamorous. ⠀ Polyamory is, first of all, a system of these relationships, which allows the possibility of providing services of love relationships in a person with the simultaneous consent and approval of all participants in these relationships. The belief system, do you understand?

You seem confused with the concept of Poly. Let me give you a small example to make you understand the difference.

Right now you say Sophia is your girlfriend. But you are fucking Claudia and sometimes the brunette and probably more to come.

In Poly you build a relationship with who ever you are sleeping with. its not just about sex. There's love and affection and you plan your lives together.

So, the relationship you have with Sophia, you need to have that same level of relationship with Claudia and any other girl you sleep with.

If not, then what you and Sophia have is an open relationship where, either of you is free to fuck whoever they want as long as you both agree, and you dont have to commit to that person.

(Although in this case she doesn't agree with you fucking the new girl) so technically you are cheating .

NB: There's consent in Swinging, open relationship, Poly, etc..

Great ..so let’s close this apartment also and open a new Lolly Bolly Crapolly apartment. May be another Greta or Candy Crap ...STFU people and let them live their lives. Too much free time you guys have. Just enjoy a good fuck and chill.

BTW any open tickets for this issue. Let’s all bombard VH with tickets and complaints. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nack said:

Great ..so let’s close this apartment also and open a new Lolly Bolly Crapolly apartment. May be another Greta or Candy Crap ...STFU people and let them live their lives. Too much free time you guys have. Just enjoy a good fuck and chill.

BTW any open tickets for this issue. Let’s all bombard VH with tickets and complaints. 

I couldn't care less about opening a ticket because of that. I just do not like when people think we are stupid and tell bs here like Elon did. 😉

5 hours ago, nack said:

What you are doing is gaslighting. Nobody said anything about expulsion or ticket or interfering in their livelihood. Just having a discussion about a word used on the forum.

I like a good fuck. Main reason i watch this apartment 😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

It is true that this apartment is one of the best because we can see that they like sex and do it not just for the sake of it. in summary I hope it will work out with sophia because with any girl she has never had a problem just with this one

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mickae17 said:

It is true that this apartment is one of the best because we can see that they like sex and do it not just for the sake of it. in summary I hope it will work out with sophia because with any girl she has never had a problem just with this one

Agreed 100%

• Like 1

I think Sophia is a good person at heart; kind, loving, smart, a leader and  low maintenance girl that just needs a good dick to suck every now and then and someone to hold her and cuddle. And seems to truly love the Pied Piper.

But, life was getting abit routine here. So i like that the other girl is around. Brings some drama and a story for the sex. 😂