Sophia & Elon (2021) Part #1

9 hours ago, fornika said:

Say and believe what you want . The ass and pussy are not the same thing. One is a heaven for bacterial. Cleaning the ass before sex is recommended in order to avoid any mess during sex. But it doesn't mean its bacterial free.

Either way i guess it's what ever turns you and your viewers on. So do your thing. I Was just saying Its not exactly my kind of kink.

All that's missing is ATM and I don't mean the vending machines where we get the cash.  

I think he lives out his instincts and the girls do (as well) as anything. IN his case, ATM would be ass to the mouth, i.e. first anal and then BJ.

Ok @ELON. I'm not fussy about people turning off the lights or fucking under the blankets (like some people) .Cause i believe every now and then people need some intimate time together.

But i think your guess in the living room are doing a little too much sex under the blanket.  Maybe they just need a place to fuck. which is fine.

But you might want remind them that This is a voyeur site. 🙂

hotkefguy ,they are free to fuck as they feel comfortable, we will not tell them how to have sex. besides, 2 videos with their participation got on a site not related to this project, this is not a very pleasant moment

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ELON said:

hotkefguy, ils sont libres de baiser car ils se sentent à l'aise, nous ne leur dirons pas comment faire l'amour. en plus, 2 vidéos avec leur participation sont arrivées sur un site non lié à ce projet, ce n'est pas un moment très agréable

unfortunately it is the risk on the intenet it goes quickly

12 hours ago, ELON said:

hotkefguy ,they are free to fuck as they feel comfortable, we will not tell them how to have sex. besides, 2 videos with their participation got on a site not related to this project, this is not a very pleasant moment

What do you think VH is? a private company to entertain a small number of people for their movie night with popcorn ?

Stop whining about your guest  that dont want to be seen on a website. Do you want viewers to feel sorry for them?  Grow up!

I dont know what they told you when you signed up. But know that VH is on the internet. And the internet has no limit.(If you are one website , you are potentially on all websites)

And If you really care about any of your guest. You need to tell them that before you invite them to your apartment.

News Flash:  Anybody that enters your doors is on the internet for life. And anybody anywhere in the world can see .(World Wide Web)

• Like 2

Agreed that guests should not be told to put on a show for ‘viewers’ , However, once they decide to have sex undercover or otherwise , rest assured their videos will land on a number of sites whether you have archives or not.
VH is in a public domain and they don’t have hidden watermark stream like RLC that bans any user who distributes their videos on the Internet. Also, RLC is quick to take down the videos through DMCA. 

BTW..we get all the hot content if it is unscripted and happens in the heat of the moment. That’s why I liked Julia, Courtney, Misty and their sexcapades. Hate the staged crap.

• Upvote 1