Rejolda (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, Jarod said:

Would it be nice to know what it’s talking about on its own or is it talking to cameras? But often seems to speak alone, now is again crying in bed, should be a real-time artificial intelligence translator / subtitle.

My guess is she doesn't think highly of herself after her activity from earlier.  She needs a hug.  

16 minutes ago, Jarod said:

Would it be nice to know what it’s talking about on its own or is it talking to cameras? But often seems to speak alone, now is again crying in bed, should be a real-time artificial intelligence translator / subtitle.

Agree, but Reggie often talks to herself constantly (and from what I can tell, sometimes answers herself).  I think it's just an ADHD or OCD habit.  I've known a few women like that.  It is a way to fill silence?  I don't think she is specifically talking to us, unless she is looking directly into the cams, which she does from time to time, like when she was reading to us in English from the bathtub.  I love her voice, and I think it's absolutely adorable.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Jarod said:

it's just my unprofessional estimate, don't take it too seriously. 😜
But mental instability is in the air. 🙄

Additional drama is always more exciting to follow.

A good cry may help her.  She definitely moves quickly.  She had a pic of Kristy on her computer, so I think there's some emotion there too.

it would be too challenging, too many unstable people every day, your own head would get involved in it at the same time.
Can easily watch online and can draw direct conclusions, even if you do not understand the language.
it is easier as an anonymous psychiatrist, more fiction and less fact = reliable diagnosis. 🤣

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes it it taught. But many teachers do not know English very well themselves. But what I heard got better the last years. But these people are still to young to be participants of course. Wait 5 years and I guess a lot more Russian people will speak English on the site 😉

Just give them the book Green Eggs and Ham and they'll pass the English exam.  

ham GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2