Rejolda (2021) Part #1

2 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Rejolda, coming back from "vacation" and reading CCF - "VAT da fook eez RONG wit yu peeples, talking batrooms an fiyure tings an chimleys an tanks an var!  I never on vacasion again if dis how you akt!  Bad boys!"  😆 

😂 Was gonna say we shall get a bollocking soon for going off topic  😂😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

😂 Was gonna say we shall get a bollocking soon for going off topic  😂😂

I hope she cusses us out in Russian.  She's so damn sexy when she does that.  Can't understand a word she says, but I smile.  The perfect girlfriend LOL  

• Haha 2

Just now, sturmchaser said:

I hope she cusses us out in Russian.  She's so damn sexy when she does that.  Can't understand a word she says, but I smile.  The perfect girlfriend LOL  

Lol yeah, thanks for the chat but better get some shut-eye as it's bloody late here. Take care pal 👍 night night.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Rejolda, coming back from "vacation" and reading CCF - "VAT da fook eez RONG wit yu peeples, talking batrooms an fiyure tings an chimleys an tanks an var!  I never on vacasion again if dis how you akt!  Bad boys!"  😆 

And a few hours later, back on "vacation" she went.  I personally think it's a Covid-cation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Guess internet guy. ozon.ru it says on his sweater. 

ozon .ru takes me to a russian marketplace website.. maybe i find something interesting 😆 and the currency is in rubles

• Haha 1