Mirana & Bahus, Terry (2021) Part #1

Just now, Protector said:

Bro he deserve it. He's fighting every night. But this time slightly exceeded the limit. Poor girl crying every day every night.

Oh I agree, that guy has been a massive asshole since day one. I don't know the relation between him and Mirana & Bahus (other than bringing girls) but normally she seems quick to catch on someone's bullshit and Bahus as previously said is always trying to calm things down so I'm a bit surprised he's never been dealt with.

• Like 1

Disappointing! But not entirely surprising from this guy.

He comes off as short tempered and aggressive when he doesn't get his way.

Not exactly knowing what triggered his actions, i will say from what i saw was a very frightened girl. It was painful to watch. Hope she can  recover from it. And move out if she doesn't HAVE to stay. Or kick the guy out.

But i still stand by the fact that there's two sides to every story.

2 minutes ago, fornika said:

I think there is normally three sides to every story, her side - his side & somewhere near the middle is the truth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, fornika said:

Disappointing! But not entirely surprising from this guy.

He comes off as short tempered and aggressive when he doesn't get his way.

Not exactly knowing what triggered his actions, i will say from what i saw was a very frightened girl. It was painful to watch. Hope she can  recover from it. And move out if she doesn't HAVE to stay. Or kick the guy out.

With him, it will be more like his side of the story and the true side of the story 🙂 If it was one off, I can understand. He kind of fights every other day. Fought with Terry not so long ago. As you said, it seems he can't bear when he doesn't get his way.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Just In said:

I think there is normally three sides to every story, her side - his side & somewhere near the middle is the truth.

You beat me to it. Atleast you are not on the :

Her side-her side & her side lol

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You have to be a real asshole to want to start a fight while everybody is half naked. Like what's really that important?

She probably said something to embarass him or hurt his pride. Then he goes and embarrassed himself

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

He seems to be the bad guy every night. But I do not follow that close this place. And I did not see what happened. 

From what I saw from the timeline, he first had an argument with the Specs girl, then Mirana and Bahus and finally fought with the hottie. I guess he didn't noticed Terry and so she was spared the BS.

• Haha 1