Mirana & Bahus, Terry (2021) Part #1

28 minutes ago, x192023 said:

@budda. you don't have a date at the top, was this recently or before ? I thought he was kicked out. Or is he still around ?

Damn she a beauty! Great photos!

Was 2 days ago, before the blackout.

26 minutes ago, waldi said:

Since the last denouncement and closure this place has changed into a total shit, but I' not surprised actually, many of the subscribers like to pay for shit 🤣

You still subbing or not?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, waldi said:

Since the last denouncement and closure this place has changed into a total shit, but I' not surprised actually, many of the subscribers like to pay for shit 🤣

As I wrote. 

Well, or Colombians have to make payments to mafia, or there is a competition. If competition - this apartment lost it as soon as it received a fine. Therefore, there is no motivation to make content for competition. For apartment and food enough money📺🏨 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, groomy said:

As I wrote. 

Well, or Colombians have to make payments to mafia, or there is a competition. If competition - this apartment lost it as soon as it received a fine. Therefore, there is no motivation to make content for competition. For apartment and food enough money📺🏨 

Well this fine was totally avoidable. This guy made trouble every night and they kept inviting him. When you are so stupid you sometime get the consequences. 

• Upvote 1