Mirana & Bahus, Terry (2021) Part #1

Just now, Parxx said:

From what I saw from the timeline, he first had an argument with the Specs girl, then Mirana and Bahus and finally fought with the hottie. I guess he didn't noticed Terry and so she was spared the BS.

Seems like he wanted to argue with everybody there...

• Like 1

On 1/24/2021 at 3:13 AM, StnCld316 said:

He did bring in another hottie.  She's standing quietly by the window ready & willing and you'll never hear her complain.   :biggrin:

Screenshot (1652).png

Thats so gross! Is there any man that would actually f that thing? Better to just use your hand

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, fornika said:

Not exactly knowing what triggered his actions, i will say from what i saw was a very frightened girl. It was painful to watch. Hope she can  recover from it.

If she can't recover from someone yelling at her, she would have much bigger issues than just dealing with him.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

If she can't recover from someone yelling at her, she would have much bigger issues than just dealing with him.

For sure.

But psychological trauma is more intrusive and more lasting than Physical pain.

Just now, bluewinner said:

Exactly, no one needs to see that trouble maker. 😀  It'd be a shame if this apartment goes down because of him

I don't think so. Its not Terry, Mirana or Bahus fault. Only problem, they are very tolerant of him.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems like he wanted to argue with everybody there...

Which he does very often. Things don't go his way, he becomes frustrated and targets someone he can argue with (moreso the girls he brings in) which sometimes ends in a fight. At this point you just can't give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Protector said:

I don't think so. Its not Terry, Mirana or Bahus fault. Only problem, they are very tolerant of him.

It kinda is since he's acted that way towards people before. They should know better by now. Hopefully they'll kick him out.