Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

Just got home and saw this. Think he found out about that guy. She was on the phone the whole time and he didn't trust her. Wanted to look in her phone.  Don't know where they were talking about but doesn't look good at the moment between the two. 

dw

10 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Just got home and saw this. Think he found out about that guy. She was on the phone the whole time and he didn't trust her. Wanted to look in her phone.  Don't know where they were talking about but doesn't look good at the moment between the two. 

dw

Uh Oh Hd GIF by Young Wolf Hatchlings

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Jawis said:

Suprised how calm he was this time. But too me it looked like he broke up with her. 

i confirm that he found out what happen that night, so he kicked out his friend and Dalia, (i'm not sure if he actually did kick Dalia out, as i did not hear that but she left with out drama) but he allowed the girlfriend of his friend to stay. now i can say this kind of shit i do ike it, drama when they are sobber calm and without violence, physical or emotional.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Just now, moonlight89 said:

i confirm that he found out what happen that night, so he kicked out his friend and Dalia, (i'm not sure if he actually did kick Dalia out, as i did not hear that but she left with out drama) but he allowed the girlfriend of his friend to stay. now i can say this kind of shit i do ike it, drama when they are sobber calm and without violence, physical or emotional.

I'm so happy you are around. Thanks. Me too. He totally surprised me. He was so calm. Probably not surprised.  But did he found out about the two guys with her or the new guy? I actually thought she was texting with him.

• Like 2