Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-a

ddhm

2 minutes ago, dodraugen said:

true that but allows me to think that she could have had a sexier outfit 🙂

lets get Kitty to offer some of her minimalist clothing choices .... I would love to see her in tight shorts or panties ...

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

the little friend of carla's with the killer set of tits was pretty fine too

Those latinas were absolutely hot , I agree , I don’t know if you mean the one who had the problematic relation or the other one who used to put a lot of make up .. in any case , they were both wonderful to watch 😊

• Like 1

On 1/8/2021 at 7:00 PM, corvette84 said:

I just checked the video and Zac was with Curly in B2 when Fiora told them to leave.

This is absolutely not good for you all if Cesar is pushing to get his gang on RLC.  Nothing good will come out of this so prepare for more lame ass BS!!

• Upvote 1

On 1/9/2021 at 2:26 PM, ze81 said:

Very desapointed to know this Zac is "related" to barca crew,i was hoping a new couple not related in any maner with barca stuff.Plenty of sex afer sex sinse house reopened,but honestly i want more,already tons of sex all over rlc,i want some visits and social gatherings,to see new people,and seing that he is friend to Curly dude the chances is that guests will be those type of people.To bad that couple that was in Martina house didnt joined,they looked very regular style.Time will tell but this conections with barca crew really puted my hopes low.This couples houses should be diferent and disconected with the other style places of rlc,it was like that many years.

I totally agree Ze!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've listened to Luna's conversation in English from yesterday carefully guys and although not the strongest Geordie accent, I'm pretty certain she's from my neck of the woods. What you find, if the young 'uns go off to Uni, they lose their accent somewhat, like 1 of my daughters did, but I'll check up on her phone calls home in the future. The woman on the other end sounded Geordie too, although it was hard to make out. I've a feeling it was her mam, talking about Covid, because if it was just a mate, I'm sure she'd say 'what the fuck' instead of 'what the heck'...

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've listened to Luna's conversation in English from yesterday carefully guys and although not the strongest Geordie accent, I'm pretty certain she's from my neck of the woods. What you find, if the young 'uns go off to Uni, they lose their accent somewhat, like 1 of my daughters did, but I'll check up on her phone calls home in the future. The woman on the other end sounded Geordie too, although it was hard to make out. I've a feeling it was her mam, talking about Covid, because if it was just a mate, I'm sure she'd say 'what the fuck' instead of 'what the heck'...

HANG ON, LUNAS FROM NEWCASTLE?!

WHAT

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

In my opinion, certainly NE England...I'd like to hear her more though...

ooooh ok, yeah id like to hear her talking english

also this girl with them is 100% his sister, they did a cheak kiss before bed, also the way they are around each other and the fact THEY LOOK THE SAME was a big clue to her being HIS SISTER