Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-a

ddhm

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First guest and already getting undressed and with langerie and showing stuff,tipical barca style houses.A couple more months and she will be doing threesomes with them and bating to cams.Another regular couples house lost to the exibicionist,performers list.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ze81 said:

First guest and already getting undressed and with langerie and showing stuff,tipical barca style houses.A couple more months and she will be doing threesomes with them and bating to cams.Another regular couples house lost to the exibicionist,performers list.

Dear good friend @ze81 , what’s going on with your thoughts ? For months and months and repeatedly you have been asking for couples that they can have guests , they won’t be shy being on the cameras , maybe have sex , calling them cutes and so on . I can even recall dozen of your comments without going back to posts at the C&Y apartment when guests were visiting or recently with the big boobs friends at M&A place and her brother . 

Why have you allowed a personal friendship between Zac and a guy who obviously you hate, take control of your thoughts for this apartment ? How have you reached all these “ threesome “ and “ bating to cams “ conclusions ? The girl has been exactly what you would have always liked , a normal guest, Zac cooked and they ate all together . She flashed her tits in the toilet  , perhaps she had a boobs operation and I think she was checking for scars . What she did different than when you were saying all about “ I hope they aren’t shy and take showers “ or “ let’s see if they don’t have problem in the guest room being naked “and so on ... 

This girl is just a normal visitor , she could be at the beach and showing her lovely boobs and she had no problem flashing them in the toilet . She didn’t show them to anyone of Zac or Luna , typical visitor behavior , how can you reach your conclusions in this way ? Before telling me it is  your opinion , yes it is and obviously I respect it , but here you are having a conflict of thoughts , you get all that you have been wishing , desiring and “ dreaming “ in such a strong time frame and you are commenting like , this apartment will be the biggest brothel in RLC history and that all orgies will start happening because Zac has been seen with Cesar .

I know you like to watch normal staff and admire the looks of beautiful latinas as you characterize them and respect them when they aren’t camera shy and they show their body , it is weekend, a female guest appears , she flashed her boobs , we got social gathering , nice meal preparation , good atmosphere in the apartment and finally two people who act normally and you just throw them in the fire pit because of the past . 

I think you are prejudiced and I don’t think you will enjoy watching  this apartment . Everyone can be the hardest of judges when we watch stupidities in couples apartments , look what we do with E&P that they are one of the worst ever appeared .But this one is one of the loveliest so far and with their own funny weird things ( Zac ejaculating on the floor 😂🤣 ) , I hope you watch this place with more sympathy and judge them of what you are seeing and not of what you believe you will see . And if then it is how you had it in your mind , the forum will always be open to throw all the rightful shit .

Sorry for my long post ( as always 😬🙄😳 ) but I just woke up ready for breakfast and reading this I had to double check that you wrote this post according to previous postings of yours concerning couples apartments and guests and anything similar .

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

So if I understand correctly, it's only Real life for Carla and Yanai's guests? they have the right to be naked or to fuck from the first night in the apartment, it doesn't really shock you
On the other hand, if a girl comes to look at her breasts in the mirror because they seem to be recently redone, it is typical Barca house and it is only a show, because of course Zac is a friend of Cesar
It's funny and sad at the same time to see how you can have a completely biased opinion when you have an already preconceived idea of things

• Like 2