Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-a

ddhm

14 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sadly it's a bit of ghost town now...even before the pandemic. Full of cheap £1 shops, bookies, hairdressers and charity shops...but still plenty of good Indian restaurants 😁

and the multitude of pubs; surely they’re still there? 😩 and all the lovely girls I knew then will all be grannies now 🥲

• Haha 1

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Dear good friend @ze81 , what’s going on with your thoughts ? For months and months and repeatedly you have been asking for couples that they can have guests , they won’t be shy being on the cameras , maybe have sex , calling them cutes and so on . I can even recall dozen of your comments without going back to posts at the C&Y apartment when guests were visiting or recently with the big boobs friends at M&A place and her brother . 

Why have you allowed a personal friendship between Zac and a guy who obviously you hate, take control of your thoughts for this apartment ? How have you reached all these “ threesome “ and “ bating to cams “ conclusions ? The girl has been exactly what you would have always liked , a normal guest, Zac cooked and they ate all together . She flashed her tits in the toilet  , perhaps she had a boobs operation and I think she was checking for scars . What she did different than when you were saying all about “ I hope they aren’t shy and take showers “ or “ let’s see if they don’t have problem in the guest room being naked “and so on ... 

This girl is just a normal visitor , she could be at the beach and showing her lovely boobs and she had no problem flashing them in the toilet . She didn’t show them to anyone of Zac or Luna , typical visitor behavior , how can you reach your conclusions in this way ? Before telling me it is  your opinion , yes it is and obviously I respect it , but here you are having a conflict of thoughts , you get all that you have been wishing , desiring and “ dreaming “ in such a strong time frame and you are commenting like , this apartment will be the biggest brothel in RLC history and that all orgies will start happening because Zac has been seen with Cesar .

I know you like to watch normal staff and admire the looks of beautiful latinas as you characterize them and respect them when they aren’t camera shy and they show their body , it is weekend, a female guest appears , she flashed her boobs , we got social gathering , nice meal preparation , good atmosphere in the apartment and finally two people who act normally and you just throw them in the fire pit because of the past . 

I think you are prejudiced and I don’t think you will enjoy watching  this apartment . Everyone can be the hardest of judges when we watch stupidities in couples apartments , look what we do with E&P that they are one of the worst ever appeared .But this one is one of the loveliest so far and with their own funny weird things ( Zac ejaculating on the floor 😂🤣 ) , I hope you watch this place with more sympathy and judge them of what you are seeing and not of what you believe you will see . And if then it is how you had it in your mind , the forum will always be open to throw all the rightful shit .

Sorry for my long post ( as always 😬🙄😳 ) but I just woke up ready for breakfast and reading this I had to double check that you wrote this post according to previous postings of yours concerning couples apartments and guests and anything similar .

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

So if I understand correctly, it's only Real life for Carla and Yanai's guests? they have the right to be naked or to fuck from the first night in the apartment, it doesn't really shock you
On the other hand, if a girl comes to look at her breasts in the mirror because they seem to be recently redone, it is typical Barca house and it is only a show, because of course Zac is a friend of Cesar
It's funny and sad at the same time to see how you can have a completely biased opinion when you have an already preconceived idea of things

Its my personql view of things,no one have to feel the same,just like i dont say the others are weong BECAUSE thats their views,opinions.Dont care if people think is a biased opinion or not(i could feel exactly the same regard them..)its MY taste and opinion.When i write is what i feel not what others feel or want me to feel..not enjoying this house for now,maybe in future my opinion will change,but one thing wont change now or in any future..what i write is what i genuinely feel.Some like oranges others prefer apples,so this is a forum and people have diferent tastes.Why people cant just coment what the like or not instead of just wanting to be critic what others feel or not is beyound me.I not liking this new couple..and i have all the right of that.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

and the multitude of pubs; surely they’re still there? 😩 and all the lovely girls I knew then will all be grannies now 🥲

The number of pubs have dwindled...and, even before the pandemic, many weren't doing too well...I'm painting a bad picture though, unfairly. We have a great seafront with lovely beaches and parks. A godsend for walking Ted in these weird times...There are some nice areas, it's just that the shopping centre is looking a little sad. However the government has promised an influx of cash into the town, so I  hope it's well spent...

Just to end this subject from my part.i am tired of people(thank god not many)not acepting the others opinions,tastes(in this case talking about me),we are ALL diferent,some will see something and think this or that..others will see same thing and think an abolutely diferent thing.Some people will watch this house and love it(maybe they like the couple,what they are doing etc)..others will watch and not like it(could be because they know barca crew or even just because they dislike the couple),none does it because is biased or nasty..its because tastes.People that dont acept diferent tastes and that some dont think,like what they like..better just continue doing private clubs and stay in their own little "universe".Cheers to all and wishes of an nice week as possible.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Its my personql view of things,no one have to feel the same,just like i dont say the others are weong BECAUSE thats their views,opinions.Dont care if people think is a biased opinion or not(i could feel exactly the same regard them..)its MY taste and opinion.When i write is what i feel not what others feel or want me to feel..not enjoying this house for now,maybe in future my opinion will change,but one thing wont change now or in any future..what i write is what i genuinely feel.Some like oranges others prefer apples,so this is a forum and people have diferent tastes.Why people cant just coment what the like or not instead of just wanting to be critic what others feel or not is beyound me.I not liking this new couple..and i have all the right of that.

it's always the same with you, you advocate respecting your point of view and your opinions but I don't have the impression that there is reciprocity on your part towards others

Moreover, there is no lack of respect in our comments, we only point the finger at the inconsistencies coming from your behavior within the forum

Be honest for once, I know you have the right not to like this couple, except that you don't like them for what they do or are in the apartment, you only decided not to love them just when you found out that Zac was a friend of Cesar