Luna & Zac - home activities topic #2

Just now, corvette84 said:

All the other girls that are with a guy and have sex all the time bate by themselves. So your theory is useless and dead.👎🏻🙄

Linda is the best example saying you are wrong 😁

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

So the videos I have of her bating on her bed and on the couch are illusions? Try again, Moos.😏

Linda and Tibor have been present on rlc for four years, you must be able to count on the fingers of one hand the number of her masturbations, on the other hand the couple have daily sex, that still proves my words

try again 😁

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Linda and Tibor have been present on rlc for four years, you must be able to count on the fingers of one hand the number of her masturbations, on the other hand the couple have daily sex, that still proves my words

try again 😁

You were implying that Linda never did a bate by herself. That's what we were talking about and I proved you wrong.😏

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, moos54 said:

try again 😁

I'm sure you would have to watch Linda all the time to catch her bating because she does it so quickly. I just happened to catch her a few times and I'm sure she does it more than what I caught. 😉

• Upvote 1

hmm, at least, look like this. she shouted something so squirted him on the floor.

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I missed it posting the event... but no clean up afterwards maybe didn't cum himself??? 

hmm, at least, look like this. she shouted something so squirted him on the floor.