Luna & Zac - home activities topic #2

She was watching movies or series at her laptop till very early in the morning , I believe 05:00-06:00 am if I am correct , I think her sleeping  is understandable .. plus , what to do with all the restrictions still in effect ? 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

damn its great being a man she spends a hour getting ready to leave and he gets out of bed five minutes before they leave he throws on deodorant gets dressed and is ready to go 

Exactly 🤗🤗

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

She was watching movies or series at her laptop till very early in the morning , I believe 05:00-06:00 am if I am correct , I think her sleeping  is understandable .. plus , what to do with all the restrictions still in effect ? 

I was hoping for a bate while she was alone for all that time in the bed. But she just watched shit on the laptop. 😴

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I was hoping for a bate while she was alone for all that time in the bed. But she just watched shit on the laptop. 😴

I think it’s too early to have personal performances , at the moment , I am enjoying her adaptation to the cameras and her sex sessions with Zac ☺️

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it’s too early to have personal performances , at the moment , I am enjoying her adaptation to the cameras and her sex sessions with Zac ☺️

Early? Ariana bated her first night in B1. And I'm pretty sure she is just a regular girl and not a cam girl. 😉

8 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Early? Ariana bated her first night in B1. And I'm pretty sure she is just a regular girl and not a cam girl. 😉

When you have an active and satisfying sex life like Luna and Zac, I think she doesn't have the need or the inclination to masturbate, even when she is alone

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Not everyone is the same or react the same on cameras . Plus , the concept she is in , it is totally different than the one Ariana is in . I would have liked for example to see Ariana having sex than her now reaching almost 100 bates .. so , Luna having sex so many times openly and not being shy , it is a very big achievement in my opinion for a newcomer 

36 minutes ago, moos54 said:

When you have an active and satisfying sex life like Luna and Zac, I think she doesn't have the need or the inclination to masturbate, even when she is alone

All the other girls that are with a guy and have sex all the time still bate by themselves. So your theory is useless and dead.👎🏻🙄

• Upvote 1