Luna & Zac - home activities topic #2

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have stop since a long time “ feed “ him with the need he has to communicate , this forum is his mean . I am trying also with another one at the moment , but there I need more efforts 😂🤣 As I can’t prove anything he says about “ providing sources “ and since I can’t call him a lier , I think not to feed someone’s desperate needs to be heard , it is the best I have decided to do ☺️

Derailing topics, and asking for proof each time someone counters his "info" (that he never backs up with proof) with factual stuff is his game and everyone always bites.

Anyway, putting the lunatics who bring jack shit to the conversation on the ignore list makes this place more tolerable. I don't mind the difference of opinion but I just don't have the time nor the crayons to deal with grown ups who act like toddlers.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Derailing topics, and asking for proof each time someone counters his "info" (that he never backs up with proof) with factual stuff is his game and everyone always bites.

Anyway, putting the lunatics who bring jack shit to the conversation on the ignore list makes this place more tolerable. I don't mind the difference of opinion but I just don't have the time nor the crayons to deal with grown ups who act like toddlers.

Excellent said .. I still have a principle here not to put anyone on the ignore list , therefore at times I will laugh and others I will be so pissed off of what I read from him writing . Anyway , always enjoying the good chat and exchange of opinions with the majority here and this is simply all that matters .

• Like 3

4 hours ago, hexagon said:

can someone explain what i missed, we had night after night of this guest going through the cupboards then it went UM

when it came back up i never saw anyone again, what did i miss?

"What did i miss",not much..lots of sex as its seems and many MN,guest girl also MIA..but her travel cases still in guestroom.

Been listening to them in kitchen for an while..they dont seem very close,dont know how to explain but feels similar to Asia&Hakeem,need to listen them more times to see things better and take better my views of it.PS..house still online and its afternoon😅.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Been listening to them in kitchen for an while..they dont seem very close,dont know how to explain but feels similar to Asia&Hakeem,need to listen them more times to see things better and take better my views of it.PS..house still online and its afternoon😅.

Her mam knew they were friends before they became an item...which is pretty recent, so they're getting used to living with each other. IT IS NOTHING LIKE ASIA & HAKEEM...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

The frequency of the UM and the timing is unfortunate. However, I believe that we can rule out a repetition of the A&H approach here.

So far, they have made a really good impression.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The frequency of the UM and the timing is unfortunate. However, I believe that we can rule out a repetition of the A&H approach here.

So far, they have made a really good impression.

..and she's 1 of mine! 😁