Luna & Zac - home activities topic #2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

We could always go watch Pepik shaking his little legs like a crazy person and eating buggs like a champ🤣.Well..better just watch this two😁.

E&P took their time , they proved not the best casting , but we aren’t the ones deciding the apartments , therefore , since we can’t change anything , we simply don’t watch 😎

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We can all at least enjoy a peaceful forum again as the “ I don’t watch the shit but I never say no watching what they sent me “ is out . Peace ✌️ 

His "source" is something he made up to make himself feel somewhat important. Why do you think the "info" he's getting is always inaccurate?

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

E&P took their time , they proved not the best casting , but we aren’t the ones deciding the apartments , therefore , since we can’t change anything , we simply don’t watch 😎

"They proved not to be the best casting",in that case was obvious right from day one😅.Now in this new couple lets wait and see(at least they already got a visit),a good sign..no MN tomorrow again😅.

34 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

His "source" is something he made up to make himself feel somewhat important. Why do you think the "info" he's getting is always inaccurate?

I have stop since a long time “ feed “ him with the need he has to communicate , this forum is his mean . I am trying also with another one at the moment , but there I need more efforts 😂🤣 As I can’t prove anything he says about “ providing sources “ and since I can’t call him a lier , I think not to feed someone’s desperate needs to be heard , it is the best I have decided to do ☺️

37 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"They proved not to be the best casting",in that case was obvious right from day one😅.Now in this new couple lets wait and see(at least they already got a visit),a good sign..no MN tomorrow again😅.

Everyone needs their time to be judged by the viewers .. for some takes longer , for others is easier . They are also “unlucky “ that the more time in the house that they have to spend during the Covid era , it inevitably the apartment gets more attention . In any case , I have absolutely no complains for this first week of this couple .