Luna & Zac - home activities topic #2

well hey i was wrong about the other day i see the couple is happy and having a lot of sex glad to see i was wrong and they got rid of the guest instead of what i thought that Zac left with her to cheat that day and Zac  and Luna were history 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well hey i was wrong about the other day i see the couple is happy and having a lot of sex glad to see i was wrong and they got rid of the guest instead of what i thought that Zac left with her to cheat that day and Zac  and Luna were history 

From what I've seen so far, I think these 2 are good together. You've probably realised I'm a big fan of hers already, for several reasons, but he's got what I'd call a 'cheeky' face, and he's surprised me. He was cleaning and vacuuming earlier...not commonly seen on RLC from the blokes 😏

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

The frequency of the UM and the timing is unfortunate. However, I believe that we can rule out a repetition of the A&H approach here.

So far, they have made a really good impression.

Could be,but they did it prior so wouldnt be an surprise.From what i am listening them they dont seem very close or knowing one another for to long,maybe they are togheter for just some months by now,but onky them know that for sure lol,lets see if they bring mutual friends home and they get along etc nicely then probrably i will change this feelings a bit.We had caviar(C&Y during most of 2020)so we have to adapt to maybe fish and chips😁.Lets see this second weekend if something more happens..and not talking about more MN🤣.

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

Not sure if they got rid of her,she not in house thats true(unless if she is during the MNs)but all their stuff are still in guestroom.

I will only say that it was wonderful watching this great flexibility from Luna , excellent .. she reminded me of Fiona that to be honest i haven’t seen someone as flexible as her . 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Could be,but they did it prior so wouldnt be an surprise.From what i am listening them they dont seem very close or knowing one another for to long,maybe they are togheter for just some months by now,but onky them know that for sure lol,lets see if they bring mutual friends home and they get along etc nicely then probrably i will change this feelings a bit.We had caviar(C&Y during most of 2020)so we have to adapt to maybe fish and chips😁.Lets see this second weekend if something more happens..and not talking about more MN🤣.

Caviar's overrated and over-priced...Give me Fish and chips every day of the week 😁

48 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not sure if they got rid of her,she not in house thats true(unless if she is during the MNs)but all their stuff are still in guestroom.

Maybe she's got her essential stuff in her new place, and they're storing her other stuff for her till she gets settled. I was hoping Luna phoned home again so I'd know what was going on...maybe later, or tomorrow. Her mam will be chomping at the bit for her girl to ring her...if I know mams 🙄

• Like 1