Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 11

pulo filipe

38 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Will be seeing boyfriend today, very particular about her shower and sadly and unfortunately she has decided to remove the start of the Brazilian she was cultivating.....Pity really!! I personally think it suits her and contrasts well with her body....I prefer a woman to look like a woman and not a pre-pubescent .....A Brazilian and a couple of shows each week and I am an happy man.......But it's not to be...C'est la vie !! 🤔

Beh, non si può avere tutto nella vita e anche fosse possibile c'è sempre qualcosa da pagare. Era scontato che dopo tutto quello che è successo questa settimana Leora andrà dal suo ragazzo almeno per una notte. Stessa cosa per Malia. 

Ormai è chiaro che quando si mettono a masturbarsi insieme o da sole (Leora) in settimana è perché probabilmente poi il sabato e la domenica stanno fuori casa. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Possibly an all nighter ??

Non possibile, CERTAMENTE. Se Leora si è anche rasata non mi sorprenderei se starà via fino anche a Lunedì prossimo. Non credo che Leora gliela fa annusare per poi tornare a casa stasera 😂

• Like 1

Actually we have no right to complain IF they leave and stay the night with boyfriends.As I can remember,Leora has been at home

every night since monday 4 and yes,she probably should have left at their new year celebration but was sick so she had to stay at

home.And after this weeks 4 bates,2 for herself and 2 with Malia,I will have no problem if they will leave.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3