Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 11

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Who was it that predicted no action yesterday ??    😁

Perhaps it is time to recharge your crystal ball !!!😊

Indeed !! But had the good grace to admit I got it wrong, which is more than some folks do.......Although I did mention at the same time that anything would be a bonus.......What a bonus !🙃

• Like 3

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Actually we have no right to complain IF they leave and stay the night with boyfriends.As I can remember,Leora has been at home

every night since monday 4 and yes,she probably should have left at their new year celebration but was sick so she had to stay at

home.And after this weeks 4 bates,2 for herself and 2 with Malia,I will have no problem if they will leave.

No we don't have any right to complain, not that I have noticed anyone doing so? She has been more than fair this week.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Most probably and if no boyfriend arrangements  for later or after midnight Malia’s escape from the apartment , let’s see if she goes back to some teasing and personal show performance after a very long time , I think it was even before Christmas that she had some camera playing teasing for the last time and then we all just started saying that something has changed , let’s see Malia then 😎

• Upvote 2

Another too easy prediction 😂🤣😎 I have two this week , my statistics get better😂🤣 Or , the apartment is fully predictable after careful observation from the girls activities 🤨🧐🤔😬 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another too easy prediction 😂🤣😎 I have two this week , my statistics get better😂🤣 Or , the apartment is fully predictable after careful observation from the girls activities 🤨🧐🤔😬 

Non ho capito se si è masturbata o no. 

• Like 1