Martina and Alberto - home activities #2

EMMETT111

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

wait till pool weather then their shyness will disappear look they had no problem stripping and jumping in the pool with him the other night

they need to keep the fridge filled with booze to keep that going. but gina would drink it all

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

wait till pool weather then their shyness will disappear look they had no problem stripping and jumping in the pool with him the other night

for sure ..that is as normal as any Barcelona ( most of Europe) nudist beach.... there is just this dynamic of in the house manners that dampen the casual nudity that would happen if no males were around ....  not a big deal it just  limits those moments for a voyeur whore like myself ...  

J'ai l'impression qu'Alberto sent que Martina lui échappe à chaque fois qu'il y a Nelly je pense qu'a long terme cela va créer des tensions au sein du couple et que Bogdan en revanche fera comme Nelly mais avec d'autres filles et Alberto finira seul à être cucul, bien sûr cela reste qu'une spéculation pour l'instant.

I have the impression that Alberto feels that Martina escapes him every time there is Nelly I think that in the long term this will create tensions within the couple and that Bogdan on the other hand will do as Nelly but with d 'other girls and Alberto will end up being alone, of course that remains only a speculation for now.

1 minute ago, scoutouyoufe said:

J'ai l'impression qu'Alberto sent que Martina lui échappe à chaque fois qu'il y a Nelly je pense qu'a long terme cela va créer des tensions au sein du couple et que Bogdan en revanche fera comme Nelly mais avec d'autres filles et Alberto finira seul à être cucul, bien sûr cela reste qu'une spéculation pour l'instant.

I have the impression that Alberto feels that Martina escapes him every time there is Nelly I think that in the long term this will create tensions within the couple and that Bogdan on the other hand will do as Nelly but with d 'other girls and Alberto will end up being alone, of course that remains only a speculation for now.

Martina and Nelly will remain just good friends, so I wouldn't get too excited guys...and that is all. This is just my opinion guys. Her and Alberto's relationship is as sound as a pound...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Martina ve Nelly sadece iyi arkadaş kalacaklar, bu yüzden fazla heyecanlanmam ... ve hepsi bu. Bu sadece benim fikrim çocuklar. Onun ve Alberto'nun ilişkisi bir pound kadar sağlam ...

Nely ve Martina sevişti birader sen neyden bahsediyon

3 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

well open relationship or not...it takes a massive secure attitude (or she gives him no choice )  to accept a form of infedelity ?? right in front of you.. but he managed fine with her flaunting Nelly and boy toy etc at last B4 party....  but it still is off the 'norm' a bit to make one think this is this going to last ....

who cares..... I want to see Martina put her finger in Nelly's bum again and have her squeel like she is a hosebag...

• Like 1

I am just dying to see who gets the bedroom...if N&M get together without being drunk stupid then that will impress me ...  I just don't see it happening .....anticipation is the only excitement I think we'll get and then good night ...

• Like 1