Martina and Alberto - home activities #2

EMMETT111

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

....and Geordie lessonsΒ :biggrin:

We have Luna for this ... 😏 As i said , RLC from adult entertainment is transforming to open university πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

....and Geordie lessonsΒ :biggrin:

and battery operated appliances by Ariana, audio visual techniques from Alekandra and my all time favourite and missed ...is cleaning lessons from (you are expecting Sera aren't you... ) but my fave,Β  Masha's cleaning girl (Nastyna )....Β 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I agree , they had also half naked pool sessions if I remember correctly when they entered the villa and they couldΒ still swim in September when the weather was still warm .Β 

most of these girls would have no problem walking around nude at the beach in front of countless men and how many thousands on here but they dont want Bogdan to see them nude 😏 in reality does anyone really believe he could not get in the tub with the girls like we have seen other guys do in the past but he does not push it

Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't care how sound a relationship that many of you think Martina and Alberto have, which I personally believe was only made up to join RLC but I feel very very sorry for Alberto and his and Martina's sound relationship as you all seem to think it is, isn't going to last if this continues with what Martina is doing.Β  You all know that N&B were staying in B3 the past couple of nights and you don't think for one second that in many of Martina's disappearing acts that she didn't visit them and have some fun without Alberto's knowledge?Β  You people are some funny people!!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

most of these girls would have no problem walking around nude at the beach in front of countless men and how many thousands on here but they dont want Bogdan to see them nude 😏 in reality does anyone really believe he could not get in the tub with the girls like we have seen other guys do in the past but he does not push it

Β 

I think it is a way of respect of how they are inside the house , they could be all the time bare tits and so on as you say ,Β but imagine if we are living with femaleΒ Β roommatesΒ , we see them all the times topless at the beach , but inside the house they wear their t-shirts or bras like the unwritten β€œ savoir vivre β€œ rules ( if you have this expression ) 😬

• Upvote 2

Guest casdesire

Just more than an hour before Martina goes out to meet Nelly, she had a very good fuck with Alberto. She was already satisfied for that day. πŸ˜„

Guest casdesire
2 minutes ago, casdesire said:

Just more than an hour before Martina goes out to meet Nelly, she had a very good fuck with Alberto. She was already satisfied for that day. πŸ˜„

Alberto is a smart guy. 😝