Martina and Alberto - home activities #2

EMMETT111

La fin de la soirée et prévisible je peux aller me coucher il y aura certainement bouffage de chatte

The end of the evening and predictably I can go to bed there will certainly be pussy eating

Alberto peut-il encore empêcher cette attirance entre les deux femmes ?

Il est peut-être déjà trop tard mon pauvre tan pis pour toi va dormir seul et laisse ta femme te faire cucul

Can Alberto still prevent this attraction between the two women?

It may already be too late my poor tan pis for you go sleep alone and let your wife fuck you

my gf is very unhappy with whats happening, she feels sorry for Alberto. saying its not fair on him and he shouldn't be left out like this.

She said its ok with the other couples but don't ruin this one, these are a real couple.
i said its funny she said that, she sounds like you guys on here

• Upvote 1

We are just witnessing today how Martina ( and Alberto ) take care of their host and how Martina was treated as a guest when she was at the villa .

I don’t know if it is a difference of culture but Spanish people just took care of every little detail when the Russian abandoned their guest the two out the four times she visited and let her sleep in the living room .

Which also makes me believe at the end , when Nelly invited Martina ( with the famous happy ending ) and she cleared the house from everyone having it only for her and Martina , she did it so as to make it up to her for not being a nice host .

And with that being said , Nelly wished Martina a good night “ carinio “ and everyone can actually  watch now six Russian asses side by side at the thumbnails 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

• Like 1

looks like Nelly making a move...but these thimbnails are just a waste for me to watch ...I will look forward to comments tommorrow ... just knowing they will share the bed is fun enough for my immagination and jealousy of no membership...no see .... enjoy any show that may happen.... 

• Like 1