Martina and Alberto - home activities #2

EMMETT111

On 1/13/2021 at 4:46 AM, chuck206 said:

Opps, sorry, continue with the Martina drama. She has long been my favorite.

Not so hot on the smoking thing, been to a few funerals of family and friends due to lung cancer.

A lot of RLC tenants don’t smoke at all. Those who still do mostly smoke e- cigarettes. Among the „real“ smokers Alberto and Martina puff most. The only thing I dislike with Martina. I loathe it.

• Upvote 3

Nelly was there for a visit recently.  Nelly speaks Russian, and Martina speaks Spanish...can one of the Spanish-speaking members say how they communicated?  And don't say cunnilingus!  One or both must speak other languages, but who?  Notably, Masha speaks Russian and passable English, and presumably Italian as well since she lives in Rome...a lady of many {ahem} talents.

Edited by Teedoff
added to original post.

50 minutes ago, Teedoff said:

Nelly was there for a visit recently.  Nelly speaks Russian, and Martina speaks Spanish...can one of the Spanish-speaking members say how they communicated?  And don't say cunnilingus!  One or both must speak other languages, but who?  Notably, Masha speaks Russian and passable English, and presumably Italian as well since she lives in Rome...a lady of many {ahem} talents.

Nelly speaks Spanish too now 

Martina is learning Russian

And both can speak English too

Masha speaks Italian, Russian and English

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Nelly speaks Spanish too now 

Martina is learning Russian

And both can speak English too

Masha speaks Italian, Russian and English

Maybe they should just speak English then almost everyone can understand what they say.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Is Martina alright?  Looked like she was "meditating" or relaxing in the bath, but the more I watched, I'm not too sure.

Ive seen her meditating before. She seemed alright earlier today. Perhaps shes having an off day.