Martina and Alberto - home activities #2

EMMETT111

3 minutes ago, hexagon said:

my gf is very unhappy with whats happening, she feels sorry for Alberto. saying its not fair on him and he shouldn't be left out like this.

She said its ok with the other couples but don't ruin this one, these are a real couple.
i said its funny she said that, she sounds like you guys on here

Tell her that Martina and Alberto have a solid relationship...Nelly's just a friend and what happened in the past is in the past...imo of course

• Haha 1

C'est ça va plutôt jouer aux jeux vidéo Alberto tu as raison pendant que ta femme te fait cucul.

Je suis désolé de m'exprimer comme cela mais ça m'agace au plus haut point d'assister à ça même sur les vignettes floue, ce n'est vraiment pas correct de la part de sa femme de faire ça dans le lit conjugal en plus.

It's more like playing video games Alberto you're right while your wife is fucking you.

I'm sorry to express myself like that but it annoys me to the highest point to see this even on the blurry thumbnails, it's really not correct for his wife to do this in the marital bed in more.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, scoutouyoufe said:

C'est ça va plutôt jouer aux jeux vidéo Alberto tu as raison pendant que ta femme te fait cucul.

Je suis désolé de m'exprimer comme cela mais ça m'agace au plus haut point d'assister à ça même sur les vignettes floue, ce n'est vraiment pas correct de la part de sa femme de faire ça dans le lit conjugal en plus.

It's more like playing video games Alberto you're right while your wife is fucking you.

I'm sorry to express myself like that but it annoys me to the highest point to see this even on the blurry thumbnails, it's really not correct for his wife to do this in the marital bed in more.

what, reas a book while her friend is next to her, start moaning if something happens

1 hour ago, valdemar said:

Not sure what they are watching, but girls are trying to be NORMAL! that's good for a change. Sick and tired of Leora Malia bulshit...

That’s the difference .. they are not  pushing for anything and everyone talks for this apartment tonight and seeing them next of one another while the Queen and the Princess they are forcing everything they do since a very long time .. that’s why it is getting even less and less posting and commenting 🤓

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

They may have open relationship but maybe having sex right under his nose might be a bit much but hey who knows right she has surprised us before

he seems absolutelyfine  with it ...he was smiling earlier after they got in bed together ... it is not like he is shocked or worried ... when one is used to the open relationship and as young hippy I was in plenty ....there is just an acceptance that fun is fun, sex is sex.....and you enjoy what you have in your own personal imes together 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

That’s the difference .. they are not  pushing for anything and everyone talks for this apartment tonight and seeing them next of one another while the Queen and the Princess they are forcing everything they do since a very long time .. that’s why it is getting even less and less posting and commenting 🤓

I noticed that tonight, DD...