Martina and Alberto - home activities #2

EMMETT111

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think it is a way of respect of how they are inside the house , they could be all the time bare tits and so on as you say , but imagine if we are living with female  roommates , we see them all the times topless at the beach , but inside the house they wear their t-shirts or bras like the unwritten “ savoir vivre “ rules ( if you have this expression ) 😬

i guess it depends on the girls too, example Piper and Taylor had only been in B5 just one day and they were walking around in front of Lucian with nothing but thongs on

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i guess it depends on the girls too, example Piper and Taylor were in B5 one day and they were walking around in front of Lucian with nothing but thongs on

It is also the same now with C&C and L&A , they are many times walking  almost half naked .. I think the fact that P&T are  lesbians , was also a reason for Lucian not being bothered or for the girls to walk bare tits .. in any case , I prefer to see normal reactions than having everyone walking naked and in a way breaking all common co-living and sharing sense rules ☺️ plus , we have seen the girls thousand times naked , asking or wondering why not doing it in front of Bogdan , I think it is because everyone wants to see how Bogdan’s reactions will be 😉

7 hours ago, casdesire said:

Just more than an hour before Martina goes out to meet Nelly, she had a very good fuck with Alberto. She was already satisfied for that day. 😄

LOL if Alberto satisfied her there would be no need to step outside the relationship....use your head, just saying!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is also the same now with C&C and L&A , they are many times walking  almost half naked .. I think the fact that P&T are  lesbians , was also a reason for Lucian not being bothered or for the girls to walk bare tits .. in any case , I prefer to see normal reactions than having everyone walking naked and in a way breaking all common co-living and sharing sense rules ☺️ plus , we have seen the girls thousand times naked , asking or wondering why not doing it in front of Bogdan , I think it is because everyone wants to see how Bogdan’s reactions will be 😉

In other words....REAL LIFE and not the fake shit to get the viewers all worked up!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL if Alberto satisfied her there would be no need to step outside the relationship....use your head, just saying!!

Perhaps it has something to do with that T-Shirt that says "Sorry Im Bad" we see her wearing from time to time. Alberto is pretty lenient with her and she pretty much has her way with him from what Ive seen. Perhaps she likes pushing the envelope to see how far she can go.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Perhaps it has something to do with that T-Shirt that says "Sorry Im Bad" we see her wearing from time to time. Alberto is pretty lenient with her and she pretty much has her way with him from what Ive seen. Perhaps she likes pushing the envelope to see how far she can go.

Sorry, but I don't like a cheater and never will and what she is doing is totally wrong in my eyes!  Before anyone can say anything, open relationships is cheating out of one's own inabilities to be satisfied.  That's not how life works and I will always speak up against it!!

• Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry, but I don't like a cheater and never will and what she is doing is totally wrong in my eyes!  Before anyone can say anything, open relationships is cheating out of one's own inabilities to be satisfied.  That's not how life works and I will always speak up against it!!

I only eat big macs, i eat the same food every day. I'll never eat anything else

• Haha 1