Martina and Alberto - home activities #2

Excellent watching good friendship is maintained between N&M , I think expanding the social circle of M&A with the Barcelona houses since they have noone as it seems in Barcelona , has been a great  move . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest casdesire
21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Excellent watching good friendship is maintained between N&M , I think expanding the social circle of M&A with the Barcelona houses since they have noone as it seems in Barcelona , has been a great  move . 

Both girls try to socialize (to let it seems it is natural) but in my opinion it's still a bit forced. They really do their best (and that suites them) but there are a lot of awkward moments. That gives me the feeling there is a "secret agenda", "to play" with each other. That's a bit of disapointment for me.

4 minutes ago, casdesire said:

Both girls try to socialize (to let it seems it is natural) but in my opinion it's still a bit forced. They really do their best (and that suites them) but there are a lot of awkward moments. That gives me the feeling there is a "secret agenda", "to play" with each other. That's a bit of disapointment for me.

they are good friends they hang out together off cam too 

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

now if they were at B4 and this was Bogdan guys would be crying why dont he leave them alone he always ruins everything

thats true ..but it also true that the girls have to dummy down their girly ways (flirty, maybe easier nudity showing ) when the boyfriends or any guys are around ..

look at girls in kitchen B4 now ..joking and goofy but PERHAPS ? because Bogdan is with them the limits of possibilities for tities out,,,lol.... is limited ... 

ya ya nice to see Real Life socializing ...so fucking domestic... I'll go watch my fat ugly wife being domestic .... I hope for younf flirty TITTIES.... 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, casdesire said:

We can only wait to see how all this develops .It has been mostly natural so far , they both know that there are people watching how all this evolves , if they manage to “ be away “ from job obligations and act as normal human beings seeking new friendships and enjoying hanging out , I think they will do just fine , no matter what our perverted minds will always think about 🤩

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

thats true ..but it also true that the girls have to dummy down their girly ways (flirty, maybe easier nudity showing ) when the boyfriends or any guys are around ..

look at girls in kitchen B4 now ..joking and goofy but PERHAPS ? because Bogdan is with them the limits of possibilities for tities out,,,lol.... is limited ... 

ya ya nice to see Real Life socializing ...so fucking domestic... I'll go watch my fat ugly wife being domestic .... I hope for younf flirty TITTIES.... 

wait till pool weather then their shyness will disappear look they had no problem stripping and jumping in the pool with him the other night