KristyKrabs & Timotheo (2021) Part #1

13 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

My suspicions: Reggie is on another "mini-vacation" and this time asked Miss Krabs to "house-sit her plants" (aka keep views coming to her apartment), because she realized she lost lots of revenue during her previous rather extended vacation when the apartment was empty - nobody was watching.  Ergo, Miss Krabs and Theo stage a slightly convincing couples argument (in my opinion, Theo was overacting the guilty party, much like Sam did back in the day) so it would give a reason for Miss Krabs to stay at her BFFs apartment while Theo keeps their apartment active at the same time, hence, only a little revenue is lost.  Whenever Reggie returns, Theo and Miss Krabs will kiss and make up.  

What do you think, fellow Krab Krunchers?  😁 

Well very kind of Kraby to earn money for Reggie while she skives off whilst Kraby earning nothing for herself :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jawis said:

Wasn't one of the rules of VH that a house can't be empty for more than 24 hours otherwise a fine? Thought i read that once here.  Maybe that's why she's there. 

Yes that is the rule. Longer empty and it will be put offline.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Jawis said:

Wasn't one of the rules of VH that a house can't be empty for more than 24 hours otherwise a fine? Thought i read that once here.  Maybe that's why she's there. 

I don't think there is this rule. If true some apts. would get a $ 500 fine every day (i.e. Dayana)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes that is the rule. Longer empty and it will be put offline.

Are you sure Jabba? There are several apartments that are uninhabited for more than 24 hours: Dayana, Jerolda, Joanna, Volga, etc. and I don't remember that they were taken offline.

BTW, Where can we read the rules of VH?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, budda said:

Are you sure Jabba? There are several apartments that are uninhabited for more than 24 hours: Dayana, Jerolda, Joanna, Volga, etc. and I don't remember that they were taken offline.

I don't think the rules are written down somewhere for members to see. I got told by head of support about these rules. Dayna usually manages to be only away 23 hours. Rjolda has other people there. As well as Joanna. I don't care about Volga...

4 hours ago, budda said:

Just made up to suit whatever suits VH or members at the time :biggrin: