Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact when the subject reaches more than 30 pages and that nobody creates a new topic as Noldus often can do, it is Stncld which opens a new one by taking the first comment which exceeds page 30, in our case surely the one by Ddhm

If you have any other questions about how the forum works, I am available 😁

Yes , so am I. You know where to find me. When you can give me the accurate definition of the word DISCUSS, as it applies in the forum rules. 

As compared to a topic thread that had to do with the outside activities of the tenants of this apartment. That was most definitely started by ddhm . Rather than bending the rules, as happened with that topic page !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Totally wrong my friend .. believe whatever you want 

The person who was banned created this thread , I think he even stated during the arguments this past week .. here you go ...

the only thread I have created is the “ speculations “ thread , I don’t understand why I should lie here .

Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

By Alladino, 
September 2, 2020 in Leora, Malia (08/14/19)

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I get what you are saying, BUT -

If they wanted to do anything else, they would. That fact they don't shows they wish not to. Simple as that. If other places do it, that's fine for them. But is L&M are happy the way they are, why not let them continue this way? I do not see it as damaging whatsoever, more that it a call for a small number to change the way they act to suit them, rather than ignore or simply accept the scene. 

If i bought a ticket to a gig, and someone behind me who had also bought a ticket was booing throughout and shouting "Rubbish! Get off!", eventually this would annoy to the point i'd turn around and say "Why are you even here now, if you hate it? Why put up with it, just leave". See what i mean? Rather than ignore, there are constant calls for change. And when it's read time and again, it grinds you down.

of course they can, as members may be unhappy to only see an empty apartment 80% of the time and the remaining 20% are for masturbating shows
I am surely caricature but we are not so far from this kind of scenario
It's been almost two years since Leora is in the Czech Republic and a year for Malia and I find it quite frustrating to only have what these two girls are giving us, even if it makes them happy
We are not far from the behavior of cams girls who simply come to do their show of the day in the studio dedicated only to this and who resume their little life once the show ends outside the cameras
For my part, I think that as subscribers we deserve better but that remains only my point of view

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

of course they can, as members may be unhappy to only see an empty apartment 80% of the time and the remaining 20% are for masturbating shows
I am surely caricature but we are not so far from this kind of scenario
It's been almost two years since Leora is in the Czech Republic and a year for Malia and I find it quite frustrating to only have what these two girls are giving us, even if it makes them happy
We are not far from the behavior of cams girls who simply come to do their show of the day in the studio dedicated only to this and who resume their little life once the show ends outside the cameras
For my part, I think that as subscribers we deserve better but that remains only my point of view

80%???? When was that?! They have been home every night so often recently, Leora only 5 nights away in 5 weeks!!

I can't keep going over this. We are starting this week again, the same as last. I cannot say anymore than i have. 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The person who was banned created this thread , I think he even stated during the arguments this past week .. here you go ...

the only thread I have created is the “ speculations “ thread , I don’t understand why I should lie here .

Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

By Alladino, 
September 2, 2020 in Leora, Malia (08/14/19)

I apologize, you are correct. PRATE on !  However being a posting member of CC's is the ONLY common factor that you and I have. I have no claim to being your " friend " !

Respectfully submitted !

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

80%???? When was that?! They have been home every night so often recently, Leora 5 nights away in 5 weeks!!

I can't keep going over this. We are starting this week again, the same as last. I cannot say anymore than i have. 

Ah yes I forgot that you had made a reset of the events before you complained about the behavior of the girls because they were more often absent than present :angel:

I know you don't want to talk about it like it doesn't exist but even though you've explained your reasons, this rant doesn't come for nothing

And it is not because Leora has been present a little more often lately that I forgot things, especially since she stayed because she was in pain if I am not mistaken.
Now that she seems to be doing better, I have the impression that she will resume her good old habits

So how long will it take for you to crack again?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, moos54 said:

Ah yes I forgot that you had made a reset of the events before you complained about the behavior of the girls because they were more often absent than present :angel:

I know you don't want to talk about it like it doesn't exist but even though you've explained your reasons, this rant doesn't come for nothing

And it is not because Leora has been present a little more often lately that I forgot things, especially since she stayed because she was in pain if I am not mistaken.
Now that she seems to be doing better, I have the impression that she will resume her good old habits

So how long will it take for you to crack again?

Ah!! So it's a personal thing against ME then. i DID complain Malia was away more than at home yes, but that had been sorted out now, and fixed, having explained it all several times. That is why i'm happy with it now.

Ok, fine. Nice for Staff to do this. I shall respectfully say if you have this problem with me, i apologize.

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

80%???? When was that?! They have been home every night so often recently, Leora only 5 nights away in 5 weeks!!

Slipper, he has let his zeal overcome facts, such as I did when I errantly stated ddhm started the topic. 

Presumably exaggeration can be an opinion also ! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Slipper, he has let his zeal overcome facts, such as I did when I errantly stated ddhm started this topic. 

Presumably exaggeration can be an opinion also ! 

I also used the word "caricature" in the same post but apparently this one has not been read

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

I apologize, you are correct. PRATE on !  However being a posting member of CC's is the ONLY common factor that you and I have. I have no claim to being your " friend " !

Respectfully submitted !

It is a pity to put a virtual world that we don’t agree in what we see ( most of the times and for sure not always ) to define as , as human beings . As I have said again here , the truth  is that in the real world with the majority of people here , we would enjoy having  a beer or two and laugh of what we watch and comment than the disagreements we have . As you wish then Scutus . 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ah! It's a personal thing against ME then. i DID complain Malia was away more than at home yes, but that had been sorted out now, and fixed. That is why i;m happy with it now.

Ok, fine. Nice for Staff to do this. I shall respectfully say if you have this problem with me, i apologize.

No I have nothing against you
I allow myself to simply relate the facts
I wait impatiently for the future to prove me right even if I strongly hope I am wrong, I will be the first to recognize it

But in view of the behavior of the two girls who do not seem to have changed since, I have very little hope that everyone can have what they expect from these girls

In the meantime, I will look for what I want and need as a subscriber, elsewhere than in this apartment
I find that very unfortunate because I think that this kind of apartment can have a lot of potential like in the days of Kamila and Kristy or Angie and Emily but I doubt that we can have that with Leora and Malia, yet I am the first fan of Malia because I find her very pretty
Maybe I also fantasize too much about the old days, when we had real roomates apartments that really pleased almost everyone

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

No I have nothing against you
I allow myself to simply relate the facts
I wait impatiently for the future to prove me right even if I strongly hope I am wrong, I will be the first to recognize it

But in view of the behavior of the two girls who do not seem to have changed since, I have very little hope that everyone can have what they expect from these girls

In the meantime, I will look for what I want and need as a subscriber, elsewhere than in this apartment
I find that very unfortunate because I think that this kind of apartment can have a lot of potential like in the days of Kamila and Kristy or Angie and Emily but I doubt that we can have that with Leora and Malia, yet I am the first fan of Malia because I find her very pretty
Maybe I also fantasize too much about the old days, when we had real roomates apartments that really pleased almost everyone

In my opinion chasing potentials is like chasing the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Also, at the onset of RLC, there was only one room mates apartment, that being the lesbian couple Ana, and Dana, who only were a part of the RLC project for a little over a month. The remainder of the original apartments were heterosexual couples. Should you wish to take a look at the real old days.

I think the real problem you have is that Leora is the only survivor of the apartments that were shut down in Russia. Please do not base the expectations of "everyone " on your own personal opinions. My expectations of the current tenants in this apartment have not waivered, nor will they.  

EVERYONE, does not try to run the tenants out of the apartments that do not suit their needs, whim, or deviant desires. If the tenants in that apartment does not suit them.

I have not went to the apartments where the actions of the tenants are totally ridiculous in my opinion , and continually prate my displeasure on the regular posters of those apartments.

I find no pleasure in that disruptive tactic. Knowing full well CamCaps does not dictate RLC policies ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1