Fan Page Malia 2021 #2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Has she said this out loud? Is this a translation?

haha come in spinner ( a Two Up term )

OMG SG you don't have to take everything so seriously 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

haha come in spinner ( a Two Up term )

OMG SG you don't have to take everything so seriously 

DOH!! 🤣 Fell for it!

I'm looking at it, thinking, hang on, i haven't heard that?.....

1-0 to Australia!

Embarrased GIF by memecandy

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

DOH!! 🤣 Fell for it!

I'm looking at it, thinking, hang on, i haven't heard that?.....

1-0 to Australia!

Embarrased GIF by memecandy

SG, if you knew me you would be able to see in this video.

(P.S I not going to say how to find me)

• Like 1

The attractive woman known as Malia has certainly become an even more attractive woman over time since her arrival at the residence. She has obviously been working out to an extent somewhere as it has been evident that her body has become more toned. She has also been wearing her hair differently at times by wearing the front of her hair pinned or tied or braided back more often which has only enhanced her attractiveness as a woman as well. She definitely has been looking good lately. 😍

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

The attractive woman known as Malia has certainly become an even more attractive woman over time since her arrival at the residence. She has obviously been working out to an extent somewhere as it has been evident that her body has become more toned. She has also been wearing her hair differently at times by wearing the front of her hair pinned or tied or braided back more often which has only enhanced her attractiveness as a woman as well. She definitely has been looking good lately. 😍

Malia’s outside activities so obvious that they give her the happiness and pleasure needed  so she manages to justify her inside apartment presence . It is a pity that she sacrifices this happiness just to participate in shows that she obviously doesn’t enjoy or fancy anymore , only to justify her RLC salary , either by doing as instructed by Leora or trying to do things forcing herself to act against her character and personality . It’s not something that anyone can do and trying to follow the steps of Leora , she is hurting herself . I hope she does more and more the things that make her happy and these are the ones outside of this apartment 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Malia’s outside activities so obvious that they give her the happiness and pleasure needed  so she manages to justify her inside apartment presence . It is a pity that she sacrifices this happiness just to participate in shows that she obviously doesn’t enjoy or fancy anymore , only to justify her RLC salary , either by doing as instructed by Leora or trying to do things forcing herself to act against her character and personality . It’s not something that anyone can do and trying to follow the steps of Leora , she is hurting herself . I hope she does more and more the things that make her happy and these are the ones outside of this apartment 

Yeah right, it's such a pity that she doesn't enjoy the times that she spends with her closest longtime friend there and shuddering climaxes that she clearly has had. The reality is, that you actually know nothing of her life at all other than what you may sometimes see thru the lense of some cam and speculate of knowing. The rest is what you conjure up in your imagination although not actually or honestly knowing anything at all of what she may ever think. An old saying considered to be wise to some goes, 'sometimes it may be best for some to say little or nothing at all and perhaps seem somewhat foolish, than to speak or say things that may clearly exhibit foolishness'. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Yeah right, it's such a pity that she doesn't enjoy the times that she spends with her closest longtime friend there and shuddering climaxes that she clearly has had. The reality is, that you actually know nothing of her life at all other than what you may sometimes see thru the lense of some cam and speculate of knowing. The rest is what you conjure up in your imagination although not actually or honestly knowing anything at all of what she may ever think. An old saying considered to be wise to some goes, 'sometimes it may be best for some to say little or nothing at all and perhaps seem somewhat foolish, than to speak or say things that may clearly exhibit foolishness'. 

8 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I know as much as you know what you suggest to know marked with bold letters . I have an opinion I post it , I will become tired saying this i guess  as in order to post here you need to know private things , communicate with the tenants so then , and only then , for anyone to be able to post here . 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I know as much as you know what you suggest to know marked with bold letters . I have an opinion I post it , I will become tired saying this i guess  as in order to post here you need to know private things , communicate with the tenants so then , and only then , for anyone to be able to post here . 

Dude, it wouldn't be any bad idea to get a grip on reality rather than as much on speculation and imagination. I never claimed to know anything for certain about any of the participants. My statement was based on the noticeable change in her physical appearance, not no imaginative speculations floating around through my head.

You've been constantly insinuating and claiming that she is not satisfied and is unhappy whenever she's at that apartment, and is much happier when she is away when in reality, you actually honestly don't know. Yet, whenever she's there spending time with her friend, she has been observed smiling either along with her friend, or even by herself about different things at times, and she has been observed even laughing along with her friend or even by herself at times as well.

You have been attempting to make things seem the way that they more than likely are not with her. It is more than likely that although she may miss friends or family from her homeland, she is very likely greatful and appreciative to have gotten an opportunity to be able to go there to visit with one of her closest longtime friends and spend time with her, as well as make new friends, all while being able to be associated with a business that she recieves a compensation and place to live from as well. Even long before the unfortunate bug was realeased upon the world, the economic situation and employment opportunities were not as good where they are from.

Although rlc in and of itself is more than likely to an extent a fairytale land to many that subscribe to have access to view parts of other's lives through the lenses of some cams, it is certainly your prerogative to continue to speculate, exagerate, or imagine in relation to such a fairytale land, so by all means, go right ahead because it is after all your opinion, but don't get your feathers ruffled whenever you get called out on any of it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

It has been noticed that Malia is looking quite appealingly attractive while wearing a sexy red lace bra and matching thong panty while apparently once again having developed some noticeable tan lines. Your looking quite good Malia if you ever happen to visit the threads of this site related to you and your friend. 😍  

• Like 2