Fan Page Malia 2021 #2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, blue is the colour said:

Malia is she away with her boy friend?

Malia has just come home.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

How strange I just finished typing/sent and she turns up... I think we are in for some action tonight... Pulo said Leora is leaving?

I think she was just doing her hair, that's all. And they've played 2 nights on the trot so i doubt it.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Cheers SG.. I thought it was going to be another watch the paint on the walls dry night again 😊

Leora has played 4 times in 2 days don't forget! She may be spent!😄

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I know i'm biased as i said before but hopefully Malia sticks with her new hairstyle. Last night, seeing her new side/centre parting works so well. Yep she loves the fringe but this new look brightens her face even more. You look gorgeous! (sentimental fool i am!)

20 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I know i'm biased as i said before but hopefully Malia sticks with her new hairstyle. Last night, seeing her new side/centre parting works so well. Yep she loves the fringe but this new look brightens her face even more. You look gorgeous! (sentimental old fool i am!)

I completely agree. That's why I mentioned the subject on multiple occasions in the past. It definitely increases her attractiveness.

• Upvote 1