Fan Page Malia 2021 #2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Dear sweet Malia, if you may be aware of this site and these threads and happen to read this, I happen to like and admire you quite a bit. The change in your choice of hairstyle does suit you well and enhances your attractiveness. 

A recent occasion occurred where it seemed there may have somewhat been some nervousness on your part. If so, there really is no reason for any nervousness. You are an attractive woman. If at any time anything further between yourself and your friend occurs, there is no reason why you should not be willing to assert yourself and be involved in any experience as much as you may think of or perhaps may want to.

There have been several occasions where it seemed you were relaxxed enough that you did just that and let your fingers express some of your thoughts of wanting to offer your friend some sensual stimulation that you both seemed to enjoy, of which apparently culminated in you both achieving certain levels of sensual gratification and satisfaction. 

• Like 3

On 4/11/2021 at 1:04 AM, Nicholas said:

Dear sweet Malia, if you may be aware of this site and these threads and happen to read this, I happen to like and admire you quite a bit. The change in your choice of hairstyle does suit you well and enhances your attractiveness. 

A recent occasion occurred where it seemed there may have somewhat been some nervousness on your part. If so, there really is no reason for any nervousness. You are an attractive woman. If at any time anything further between yourself and your friend occurs, there is no reason why you should not be willing to assert yourself and be involved in any experience as much as you may think of or perhaps may want to.

There have been several occasions where it seemed you were relaxxed enough that you did just that and let your fingers express some of your thoughts of wanting to offer your friend some sensual stimulation that you both seemed to enjoy, of which apparently culminated in you both achieving certain levels of sensual gratification and satisfaction. 

Nicely said Nick

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
19 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Malia I understand you don't like having your pussy licked. I would like the chance to change your mind about it.

Has she said this out loud? Is this a translation?