B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Holly

Thanks moos54... it has been a long time ..... I noticed a weird ?? look Holly gave Gina in kitchen and it made Gina kind of react surprised ... as if Holly was pissed at her ...... so of course I assume it has something to do with Curly being around ... I mean it must be uncomfortable ???? so perhaps they are discussing that .....who knows but they don;t usually sit and talk so long and perhaps serious 

what do you think?

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Thanks moos54... it has been a long time ..... I noticed a weird ?? look Holly gave Gina in kitchen and it made Gina kind of react surprised ... as if Holly was pissed at her ...... so of course I assume it has something to do with Curly being around ... I mean it must be uncomfortable ???? so perhaps they are discussing that .....who knows but they don;t usually sit and talk so long and perhaps serious 

what do you think?

They seem to just be looking at things on Holly's phone, I feel like it's a video call with someone the two girls seem to know, but I don't know  who

• Thanks 1

3 minuti fa, Mark Thompson ha detto:

Grazie moos54 ... è passato tanto tempo ..... ho notato uno strano ?? guarda Holly ha dato a Gina in cucina e ha fatto reagire Gina sorpresa ... come se Holly fosse incazzata con lei ... quindi ovviamente presumo che abbia qualcosa a che fare con la presenza di Curly ... deve essere scomodo ??? ? quindi forse ne stanno discutendo ..... chissà ma di solito non si siedono e parlano così a lungo e forse seriamente 

cosa pensi?

Stanno parlando con qualcuno in videochiamata

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

They exchange the best positions with Cesar 🤣

good one ...

my curiousity of what it must be like between them having Curly there ...is a real side story that I would like to know .....  wish I wasn't such a gossip whore ...but that is part of this voyeur investment in these characters in this soap opera