B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Does this people live in an alternative universe were covid doesnt exists!?Trying to organize a party to 30,40 persons..makes sense😑.Thank god its legal and wont put anyone in risk..

It doesn't exist. How many of these people have been sick from this "covid" thing? ZERO!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

It doesn't exist. How many of these people have been sick from this "covid" thing? ZERO!

Tell that to the almost two million persons that sadly passed away from it.And with people organizing giant parties then it wont end soon enought☹️.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Unfortunately, it does exist.  My son, along with 13 others that attended a funeral for his grandmother all caught the virus.  Now I will say this, you would have never known my son had it by looking at him or even talking to him as it affects everyone differently.  On the other hand though, one of the girls that caught it was in the hospital because of it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Unfortunately, it does exist.  My son, along with 13 others that attended a funeral for his grandmother all caught the virus.  Now I will say this, you would have never known my son had it by looking at him or even talking to him as it affects everyone differently.  On the other hand though, one of the girls that caught it was in the hospital because of it.

Indeed,sadly for us all it exists.God forgive me but this irresponsable persons that do this beyound stupid stuff like big parties and big private events etc and put all the others persons in risk should catch a big scary and realize how dumb they were being.Unbeliable what this two are planing😒.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In effetti, purtroppo per tutti noi esiste. Dio mi perdoni ma queste persone irresponsabili che fanno questo hanno cose stupide come grandi feste e grandi eventi privati ecc. E mettono a rischio tutte le altre persone dovrebbero prendere una grande paura e rendersi conto di quanto fossero stupide Incredibile cosa stiano planando questi due 😒 .

C’e’ una festa in programma?

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Several of my relatives have had it...in varying degrees. All are fine now, but the blase attitude of some is the main reason we're in deep shit right now. It beggars belief!! 😒

OK, it's OT, so I'll shut up...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

C’e’ una festa in programma?

Curly dude and Gina seem to be planing some kind of party,event,marking prices and what will be served etc.Not in rlc houses,were i dont know.If party is done hope werever they are doing it..they get caugh.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Il tizio riccio e Gina sembrano pianificare una sorta di festa, evento, segnare i prezzi e cosa verrà servito ecc. Non nelle case rlc, dove non lo so. Se la festa è finita, spero che lo stiano facendo ... si fanno caugh.

Si, stavo ascoltando ora.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Several of my relatives have had it...in varying degrees. All are fine now, but the blase attitude of some is the main reason we're in deep shit right now. It beggars belief!! 😒

OK, it's OT, so I'll shut up...

Yeah it's a shame there is no cure for stupidness for many of them. Then they wonder why the rate is rising all the time.Unbelievable really.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4