B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January)

il y a 47 minutes, LUCKY2962 a dit :

putain de merde, les deux remontent ,, le pire qui pourrait arriver cet infecte B, cet imposteur docteur Jekill et mister Hyde ! Cet individu est répugnant 🤮

allez au dodo mon Lulu c ' est pas bon pour ton petit cœur quand tu t'énerves 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

A chance we have Alek to entertains us because we don't have much from the others lately ... Don't know what happened to Holly , she doesn't do anything anymore ... She is disappointing ! 

well you just have not watched Holly .she don't need the candle light to mess up the RLC cams .like ALEKSANDRA NEDDS.. 

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

well you just have not watched Holly .she don't need the candle light to mess up the RLC cams .like ALEKSANDRA NEDDS.. 

and ALEKSANDRA .should take her candle lit cam shows. back to where she was before coming to a RLC apt... we don't pay to see messed up cams . like ALEKSANDRA  is doing ........

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

ALEKSANDRA your lighter is not working .maybe you should not use it so much. to hide to smoke the crack or meth .in the room up the stairs to the right of cam 2-9..Think Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

and the time to watch is 01:44:20......

Il y a 4 heures, bud2966 a dit :

et le temps de regarder est 01:44:20 ......

there is nothing to watch at cam 2-9 time mentioned. she was still in her bedroom. She smoked something (cig ?) behind curtains at 01:48:55 cam 3-6

22 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I know I sound like a childish teenager pervo...but everytime I see Holly I want to LICK every inch of her ....  maybe someone could be so kind as to PM me with a sweet Pussy shot so I have something to work with.... is there a Perv emoji I can use here ...

You and me both. Lol

• Like 2