Luna & Zac - home activities topic #5

53 minutes ago, hexagon said:

I dont think RLC is DMCAing my pics, i think the mods/admin are just taking them down, why is that?

Use of Attachments is not allowed in Open Forum Boards of any RLC Content.  Any images must be uploaded using a Third Party Hosting Service. This prevents RLC from sending us unwanted DMCA Removal Notices. 

Premium Member boards are the only place Attachments can be uploaded.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I am telling you this is all scripted. The chances of Luna and Zac and also neighbors not knowing what she is upto for now 4 days is too good to be true. One or two times it's all good but if you notice her adventures to next door every day increases because they know people are glued to their screen.

Could be indeed,in any case if its scripted then is one of most entertaining shows,scripts i ever watched in rlc,i watch and watch and never gets old😅.If so rlc finaly planed a show that isnt boredom as hell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I am telling you this is all scripted. The chances of Luna and Zac and also neighbors not knowing what she is upto for now 4 days is too good to be true. One or two times it's all good but if you notice her adventures to next door every day increases because they know people are glued to their screen.

Found the Q anon guy

• Like 2
  • Haha 5