Yuna (2021) Part #2

Just In

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Guess she already fucked more in one night at VH then in all her stay at RLC 😂😂

Yep. First time I see her have sex with a guy. She had sex once with a girl on RLC, but she was drunk, and I think she is more into guys. This was great! ❤️

Too bad we missed 2/3 of the action. That camera needs to be fixed tomorrow! Before we miss anything more! Preferably we get a second camera in there too, closer to the bathtub. 

😠

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Guess she already fucked more in one night at VH then in all her stay at RLC 😂😂

the difference is that she is in her country and not in a foreign country where she does not know anyone

For what it's worth, there aren't many girls who bring back unknown guys for sex when they're in Barcelona, usually real boyfriends often join them.

Kamila and Kristy are the perfect example, in Barcelona they did nothing extravagant, on the other hand in their apartment in Moscow, they had several sexual relations

I think that the context remains very important to put things into perspective

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Kamila and Kristy are the perfect example, in Barcelona they did nothing extravagant, on the other hand in their apartment in Moscow, they had several sexual relations

Kristy, yes. Kamila, not so much. And even Kristy was rather selective.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well it was more than obvious what they did...

If the problem is only with a single camera, I would rather go in the direction of a hardware problem

As you I work with network cables in my work and I am surprised at your behavior within the forum because there can also be false contact with this kind of cable, there can be a fault if it is badly crimped, then it is enough just that the cable moves a little bit so that it does not make any more contact correctly

As in life, it's not always black or white, sometimes it's just gray

• Like 3