Luna & Zac - home activities topic #8

10 hours ago, Alladino said:

WTF?!? I never told anyone what to do.

But the cameras are there for a good reason. It is very normal to be upset when they get covered to block the view.

So you didn't say, "The cameras should not be intentionally disturbed. If she doesn't want to be seen on the cameras, she can spend her time somewere else."?

I'd say you're deciding what her borders should be, not what she thinks they are, and you're telling her what to do, i.e. go somewhere else. Where else can she go if she needs to have a shower?

2 hours ago, J0kk3r said:

So you didn't say, "The cameras should not be intentionally disturbed. If she doesn't want to be seen on the cameras, she can spend her time somewere else."?

I'd say you're deciding what her borders should be, not what she thinks they are, and you're telling her what to do, i.e. go somewhere else. Where else can she go if she needs to have a shower?

If you order a steak from the menu in a resturant, you can justifiably expect a steak from the kitchen, can't you? Or are you really arguing that the waitress can not be forced, and therefore can serve you something different? This is ridiculous.

With RLC, the menu only offers one item. It is the view of the cameras into the privat life of the residents and some different extra features like replay. Those who pay for these views can in good conscience expect that this cameras are not deliberately blocked. This does not mean that they make decisions for the residents, but only that they expect the residents to honor their agreements.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If you order a steak from the menu in a resturant, you can justifiably expect a steak from the kitchen, can't you? Or are you really arguing that the waitress can not be forced, and therefore can serve you something different? This is ridiculous.

With RLC, the menu only offers one item. It is the view of the cameras into the privat life of the residents and some different extra features like replay. Those who pay for these views can in good conscience expect that this cameras are not deliberately blocked. This does not mean that they make decisions for the residents, but only that they expect the residents to honor their agreements.

sorry to say that but your reference to the restaurant is bad

You say you are waiting for rlc to see the real life in their apartments, suddenly with Luna and Zac in which you have not seen their real life? just because a guest made the decision to put paper on the cameras to take a shower? what would you have done in her place? let's be serious two minutes :angel:

If we continue with your restaurant image, it's as if you had invited a person to eat, the service is perfect but you don't know why your guest decided to eat your plate and throw it on the ground, as you usually do  you never had any problems during the previous meals with this person

Even if you know that these are not things that are done, you do not necessarily have control over the actions of your guest

it's exactly the same with Luna and Zac, they have no control over this girl, otherwise she wouldn't have fun emptying their fridge or going through the balconies to go to the neighbors and steal things from them. , but apparently the worst thing she is done is to put paper on cams 🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

sorry to say that but your reference to the restaurant is bad

You say you are waiting for rlc to see the real life in their apartments, suddenly with Luna and Zac in which you have not seen their real life? just because a guest made the decision to put paper on the cameras to take a shower? what would you have done in her place? let's be serious two minutes :angel:

If we continue with your restaurant image, it's as if you had invited a person to eat, the service is perfect but you don't know why your guest decided to eat your plate and throw it on the ground, as you usually do  you never had any problems during the previous meals with this person

Even if you know that these are not things that are done, you do not necessarily have control over the actions of your guest

it's exactly the same with Luna and Zac, they have no control over this girl, otherwise she wouldn't have fun emptying their fridge or going through the balconies to go to the neighbors and steal things from them. , but apparently the worst thing she is done is to put paper on cams 🤣

As I said, it is not up to us to make decisions for the residents and most of the time i even try not to judge the decisions they made. Ultimately, this is the look into the lives of residents that RLC should be all about.

Blocking the cameras, on the other hand, is an issue for the customer. It is contrary to the agreement. This is the only point where we can be justifiably annoyed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

As I said, it is not up to us to make decisions for the residents and most of the time i even try not to judge the decisions they made. Ultimately, this is the look into the lives of residents that RLC should be all about.

Blocking the cameras, on the other hand, is an issue for the customer. It is contrary to the agreement. This is the only point where we can be justifiably annoyed.

So for you having a shy guest is not a part of real life? Come on !!!!!!!

It's not tenants who blocked the cams, it's a GUEST 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So for you having a shy guest is not a part of real life? Come on !!!!!!!

It's not tenants who blocked the cams, it's a GUEST 

I really hope that blocking the camera view is not the new normal. My goodness, RLC needs this view into private life of other people. It needs this old quality, where there were no bullshit shows and much less censorship.

I have already said it to @nagachilli2. The decisive factor will be how things develop in future. So. Lets wait and see.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

That girl is not a resident. You can pay a triple subscription if you wish it still gives no rights to expect ANYTHING from a non-resident. Do you expect Luna and Zac to monitor every move she makes? They're not products you can order. They're real people, Luna for instance has a lot of homework to do - when she's not on the phone, that is. You on the other hand have the right to be glued to the screen 24/7, but that's it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

shy guest? for whatever reason she covered the cams was not shyness that's for sure😐

Let's say the word shy was more to illustrate my point, the word weird is more appropriate for her 😁

On the other hand, once Luna makes her understand that she should not touch the cameras, she changes her behavior by trying not to get naked in front of the cameras anymore

• Upvote 1