Luna & Zac - home activities topic #8

5 hours ago, omedo said:

She is a distant cousin of Zac and has been living in Barcelona for a long time, she is looking for a place to stay because she has separated from her boyfriend.

Wonder why she is separated from her boyfriend, can't think of a single reason ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Sorry, my mistake. With the apartment were the residents are so often away over extended weekends I mean Eliksa and Pepik. I got the name mixed up.

In this apartment, the issue is that the cameras were deliberately blocked.

This is true, but you can hardly blame Luna and Zac for an action taken by a guest they want rid of, and only just found out everyone's watching her...

ย 

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Wonder why she is separated from her boyfriend, can't think of a single reason ๐Ÿ˜

You never know, she might be acting like this because of the split, and it's tipped her over the edge...

She just went out...Whatย wasย nice was that she was just about out of the door, and after thinking about it, went back to the kitchen to say bye to Luna, who smiled and waved...I'm just a soft shite really you know...๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 2

2 hours ago, omedo said:

She is a distant cousin of Zac and has been living in Barcelona for a long time, she is looking for a place to stay because she has separated from her boyfriend.

Thereโ€™s a spare room in B2 , Zac only needs to contact a Barcelona regular outsider ๐Ÿ˜‰ , explain the only rule that is important ( not blocking the cameras ) andย here she is , spare room in B2 ready to accommodate the FG ... she can actually benefit Amalia by eating her food portions ( since Amalia is gaining kilos ) and veryย fast introduced to Megan and then have meals in the villa prepared for her , share Meganโ€™s bed for some extra โ‚ฌย ( and Bogdan also another girl who will be trying to fuck after Holly and Aleksandra ) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Thereโ€™s a spare room in B2 , Zac only needs to contact a Barcelona regular outsider ๐Ÿ˜‰ , explain the only rule that is important ( not blocking the cameras ) andย here she is , spare room in B2 ready to accommodate the FG ... she can actually benefit Amalia by eating her food portions ( since Amalia is gaining kilos ) and veryย fast introduced to Megan and then have meals in the villa prepared for her , share Meganโ€™s bed for some extra โ‚ฌย ( and Bogdan also another girl who will be trying to fuck after Holly and Aleksandra ) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Couldย she notย move intoย Serafima's apt, they spend alot of time cooking, eatingย and preparing food there (perfect for Guest Girl) and her and Serafima's tidiness and cleanliness interests would surely match very well?ย ๐Ÿ˜

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is true, but you can hardly blame Luna and Zac for an action taken by a guest they want rid of, and only just found out everyone's watching her...

ย 

This is a cop out all the way Nagga!!ย  Luna & Zac are well aware that the cameras are not to be blocked and by the guest girl blocking them, only shows that L&Z didn't tell her not to in the first damn place.ย  Each apartment should have a poster board size picture on the wall when people first come in which reads......DO NOT BLOCK THE CAMERAS FOR ANY REASON!!!ย  This has happened too many times and it's ridiculous that it continues to happen till this day!

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

You never know, she might be acting like this because of the split, and it's tipped her over the edge...

She just went out...Whatย wasย nice was that she was just about out of the door, and after thinking about it, went back to the kitchen to say bye to Luna, who smiled and waved...I'm just a soft shite really you know...๐Ÿคฃ

We know but there is nothing wrong with that.ย  What I have a problem with is people kissing these tenants asses!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

This is a cop out all the way Nagga!!ย  Luna & Zac are well aware that the cameras are not to be blocked and by the guest girl blocking them, only shows that L&Z didn't tell her not to in the first damn place.ย  Each apartment should have a poster board size picture on the wall when people first come in which reads......DO NOT BLOCK THE CAMERAS FOR ANY REASON!!!ย  This has happened too many times and it's ridiculous that it continues to happen till this day!

According to my Spanish source, she didn't know she was being filmed throughout until the morningย before her shower...and I have no reason to doubt him..

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She doesn't need to be put in any apartment!ย  The chick is obviously a liability as it is for RLC.ย  She is currently in the only place that will tolerate her actions.ย  What is it with you people that every guest that shows up in these apartments, needs their own apartment or to become a part of the cast?ย  I know the turnover rate is very low now but damn, it's ridiculous how you all want these guests to become members of RLC.ย  Can't they just be a guest and leave it at that!!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

According to my Spanish source, she didn't know she was being filmed throughout until the morningย before her shower...and I have no reason to doubt him..

At least we got to see a nice shower from her before she figured it out. ๐Ÿ˜

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How is it you say......bollucks!!!

''Bollocks''...Obviously my Spanish source knows jack shit compared with you're super duper know it all source...who, I guess, is also fluent in Spanish...how is it you say LMAO...

• Upvote 1