Luna & Zac - home activities topic #8

50 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So a guest blocks the cams once, and the apt goes from being good to being shit...Come on man!

For ages now I hear these unteachable RLC defenders. This glass-is-at-least-not-completely-empty philosophy is of no use to anyone. It would have been best if she had just showered normally, or if she does not agree with the idea of RLC, find another apartment.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

For ages now I hear these unteachable RLC defenders. This glass-is-at-least-not-completely-empty philosophy is of no use to anyone. It would have been best if she had just showered normally, or if she does not agree with the idea of RLC, find another apartment.

In a perfect world everything would go as it's supposed to, but we don't live in a perfect world. in real life people break the rules and do things out of spite. she was obviously doing that to piss off the viewers, as she took another shower within an hour of the cam covering incident and this time she blocked the view using doors and her jacket. it was kind of funny to watch. you just try too hard to find fault with everything. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't see the connection with Rlc and the behavior of the guests in the apartments

Compared to this girl, she acts strangely from the beginning, she will show us her breasts while looking at the camera before or she will take a shower without hiding then the next day she will hide and put paper on the cameras

Like I said this girl has no logic and if it so the couple told her from the start that nothing should be done to the cameras

In view of her actions and her glances towards the cameras before doing or not doing something, I think that she has always had doubts about the cameras

Now when you invite guests to your home, even if they are warned of the presence of the cameras, they will always have an unexpected reaction to this, the French couple who came to see Carla and Yanai is the perfect example.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Alladino said:

I think it's more of a general principle. The cameras should not be intentionally disturbed. If she doesn't want to be seen on the cameras, she can spend her time somewere else.

My goodness, it's a real shame, I really thought RLC had finally launched a good apartment again and then this happens. :cry:

You're being very onesided and selfish as if you have paid for it and feel you can demand what people should do.

The girl came to visit/stay with an old friend. She didn't know what she was in for. He might have warned there'd be cameras, but you don't know what it's like till you get there. She's not paid by the RLC, Zac and Luna are. I'd say she's well within her rights to do her door thing. The toothpaste might have been a little over the top, but try seeing it from her point of view too.

• Haha 1

The guest was interesting to watch(for the bad and good reasons)but no doubths was an hazard to the couple,stealing neighbours etc even if werent the couple but the guest still could had puted them in "neighbours black list",we seen a litte signs of her improving and beyaving more normaly way,but obviously still a lot to go.Hope she gets better and apears more times in house in future.Meanwile they must have others friends..like you know a sexy couple..a nice,curvy latina girl..the good friend Luna talks in phone seems a good looking ebony girl but think she is very far.To bad this type of unispected events,situations happen so little in site,its friday and you basicly just need to look yo previews to see nothing will happen outside the usual stuff.Onky thing thatvchange is were the spectacle will happen..nowdays they just move from one place to another but to do exactly same shows🥱.Honestly prefer much more just watch Luna or Martina🙂.

29 minutes ago, J0kk3r said:

You're being very onesided and selfish as if you have paid for it and feel you can demand what people should do.

The girl came to visit/stay with an old friend. She didn't know what she was in for. He might have warned there'd be cameras, but you don't know what it's like till you get there. She's not paid by the RLC, Zac and Luna are. I'd say she's well within her rights to do her door thing. The toothpaste might have been a little over the top, but try seeing it from her point of view too.

WTF?!? I never told anyone what to do.

But the cameras are there for a good reason. It is very normal to be upset when they get covered to block the view.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I don't see the connection with Rlc and the behavior of the guests in the apartments

Compared to this girl, she acts strangely from the beginning, she will show us her breasts while looking at the camera before or she will take a shower without hiding then the next day she will hide and put paper on the cameras

Like I said this girl has no logic and if it so the couple told her from the start that nothing should be done to the cameras

In view of her actions and her glances towards the cameras before doing or not doing something, I think that she has always had doubts about the cameras

Now when you invite guests to your home, even if they are warned of the presence of the cameras, they will always have an unexpected reaction to this, the French couple who came to see Carla and Yanai is the perfect example.

I think that the presence of this girl and her whatever reactions the last days , she just gave to all of us viewers finally the pleasure of watching RLC , even if it was many times sad and difficult to watch . 

It has been finally no shows , it has been human behaviors ( yes , even this unstable personality it is part of the real world for many people ) , we got to see reactions of someone who has to face the cameras that seems to like being watched at times ( flashing boobs and before  staring them , kind of saying “ look at what I have here 😋 “ ) and many times hating to be there ( covering them with the toothpaste ) , in general , it has been simply the most authentic and real thing we have seen for a very very very long time , the comments and unstoppable posts here each and everyday just prove this .

For all of this , we need to thank Zac , Luna and the mystery FG for providing such a refreshing real life content which is so much missed .  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1