Luna & Zac - home activities topic #8

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This apt is a real as you get on here...just what your craving for, so what apts do you actually enjoy @Alladino, if this real life doesn't do it for you...?

Eh, I didn't say I wouldn't find Luna & Zac a good new cast. On the contrary, I have spoken positively about them.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

That is a big misinterpretation on your side. Don't panic, others have also made this mistake. 😉

I am also annoyed by the shows of Leora and Malia, although I am not interested in these girls either, especially since they give shows.

What I don't like about blocking the camera, just like with the shows, is that it contradicts the idea of real life. That's what I talk about a lot here, in case you haven't noticed. 😂

We don't care what you like so fuck off

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That is a big misinterpretation on your side. Don't panic, others have also made this mistake. 😉

I am also annoyed by the shows of Leora and Malia, although I am not interested in these girls either, especially since they give shows.

What I don't like about blocking the camera, just like with the shows, is that it contradicts the idea of real life. That's what I talk about a lot here, in case you haven't noticed. 😂

Do you think I like blocking the cams? Of course I don't...But can we just call this episode an accidental blocking of the cams by a crazy girl who doesn't know better, and not lump this apt into the shite category because of that!!...It wasn't Luna and Zacs fault, I very much doubt it will ever happen again in this apt...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Do you think I like blocking the cams? Of course I don't...But can we just call this episode an accidental blocking of the cams by a crazy girl who doesn't know better, and not lump this apt into the shite category because of that!!...It wasn't Luna and Zacs fault, I very much doubt it will ever happen again in this apt...

Probably you are right. Let's see how it goes from here.

Just now, Alladino said:

Probably you are right. Let's see how it goes from here.

Phew!!! Thank you...we got there in the end 😏

The apt might be shite when she leaves, which I doubt, with me little lovely Geordie lass there, but lets give them a chance. It was very natural and real before the guest arrived, so we'll see...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

The guest was interesting to watch(for the bad and good reasons)but no doubths was an hazard to the couple,stealing neighbours etc even if werent the couple but the guest still could had puted them in "neighbours black list",we seen a litte signs of her improving and beyaving more normaly way,but obviously still a lot to go.Hope she gets better and apears more times in house in future.Meanwile they must have others friends..like you know a sexy couple..a nice,curvy latina girl..the good friend Luna talks in phone seems a good looking ebony girl but think she is very far.To bad this type of unispected events,situations happen so little in site,its friday and you basicly just need to look yo previews to see nothing will happen outside the usual stuff.Onky thing thatvchange is were the spectacle will happen..nowdays they just move from one place to another but to do exactly same shows🥱.Honestly prefer much more just watch Luna or Martina🙂.

Luna's black friend, Grace, is back in NE England...

On 1/21/2021 at 1:14 PM, Moosecini said:

Well, if they can figure it out from those close cropped stills, then they have a method far beyond the "dots".  If all they have is the dots, then from what I understand about them, there's no chance they can figure it out.

I used to crop the shit out of my pics (no time stamp or RLC in left corner and tight to the subject but the watermarks are in a flashing mode and come thru/over  the body .... I got banned twice taking every precaution...so maybe this IP has alot to do with it ??? ...FUCKERS

23 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh hell why not put her in B4 they are in the same city after all and that would certainly liven that place up ,oh hell i know i have a buzz now im delirious lol

there is always so much food there they could pay her in food??? but just too nuts to join any group here... her own apt with some idiot boy...seems lots of them in RLC land

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

C and Y had guests that covered the cam  when they had this apt,that sweet little thing with the awesome tits natural btw but they did it only once though

7 hours ago, J0kk3r said:

You're being very onesided and selfish as if you have paid for it and feel you can demand what people should do.

The girl came to visit/stay with an old friend. She didn't know what she was in for. He might have warned there'd be cameras, but you don't know what it's like till you get there. She's not paid by the RLC, Zac and Luna are. I'd say she's well within her rights to do her door thing. The toothpaste might have been a little over the top, but try seeing it from her point of view too.

she already took a 20 minute shower and looked at the cams while doing it has flashed her tits while looking at the cam then she decides to cover the cams hey i mentioned she might be back on her meds and was acting different so maybe the sudden shyness is part of this i just thought of that as i was writing the first part of this post lol