Luna & Zac - home activities topic #8

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

''Bollocks''...Obviously my Spanish source knows jack shit compared with you're super duper know it all source...who, I guess, is also fluent in Spanish...how is it you say LMAO...

LMAO you are one of those I'm talking about!!  Enjoy your dinner with Moos and his gang of tenant defenders!!  Do you honestly believe that she didn't know she was being filmed?  Do you honestly think that she thought it was only a 9 to 5 job in front of the cameras?  What time did she take the shower where she covered the cameras, was it after her 9 to 5 shift and if so then why cover the cameras if she truly thought she wasn't being filmed all the time?  Like I said....total bollucks!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO you are one of those I'm talking about!!  Enjoy your dinner with Moos and his gang of tenant defenders!!  Do you honestly believe that she didn't know she was being filmed?  Do you honestly think that she thought it was only a 9 to 5 job in front of the cameras?  What time did she take the shower where she covered the cameras, was it after her 9 to 5 shift and if so then why cover the cameras if she truly thought she wasn't being filmed all the time?  Like I said....total bollucks!!

What's wrong!...where's your source now. Have they deserted you. They usually tell you the far end of a fart trivial stuff, but in RLC terms, judging by all the posts, this was a pretty big deal. Yet you're asking me LMAO. Cough up the reddies and you wouldn't need to beg! 

Who have I defended recently, btw, apart from Luna and Zac, justifiably...?
I don't slag tenants off like some, I just don't watch them, as I told you yesterday...That's not defending them...

...and didn't you go through a weird stage in your life recently when you jumped on the Leora/Malia cult bandwagon, and they could do no wrong...What's that word I'm looking for. Oh that's it

image.jpeg.9302340d58a8b26f590209c869da1c56.jpeg

Ok, that's my whack, arguing with a guy who, in RLC terms, is blind. Have a good day 😁

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you are not even a subscriber. why do you care ? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, misterme said:

Could she not move into Serafima's apt, they spend alot of time cooking, eating and preparing food there (perfect for Guest Girl) and her and Serafima's tidiness and cleanliness interests would surely match very well? 😁

I think Sera if she ever had to deal with a person like the FG , if now we call her the Ice Queen , with FG she should wear a chastity belt because her Money Box area is so freezing due to inactivity , that the FG would consider it as another Fridge and go for it 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Honestly now and being serious , for whatever we have seen of the FG , she has problems with social manners and behavior ( which is actually great for me because this means she behaves totally natural , despite being hard to watch at times 😬 ) and in any Barcelona apartment , with all of the beauty daily contest that the girls have , after 1-2 days apartments would have been UM so as to manage the arguments of any of the Russian girls with this hot Venezuelan girl 😁🤩🥳

• Like 1

Seems house,and topic back to normality😁,they are a nice couple but think will be mostly this scenario,he seems to work a lot and she is mostly alone(think a lot of her friends could be in another country),later if their planes didnt changed they will leaved and house will be empty☹️.Both have a good personality(i like more Luna)so if they bring friends(we already seen two of them)specialy in weekends then house will be pretty good.I hope he have some latinas friends,we got spoiled with all the parade of sexy latinas C&Y prsented us,dont expect the same but expect some nice moments,as i said prior they seem legit rlc residents that will give us a lot of diferent moments in cams.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is a cop out all the way Nagga!!  Luna & Zac are well aware that the cameras are not to be blocked and by the guest girl blocking them, only shows that L&Z didn't tell her not to in the first damn place.  Each apartment should have a poster board size picture on the wall when people first come in which reads......DO NOT BLOCK THE CAMERAS FOR ANY REASON!!!  This has happened too many times and it's ridiculous that it continues to happen till this day!

I'm sure they have to sign a contract and I'm sure she was warned by both Luna and Zac but that bitch was nuts so stfu and move forward already

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is true, but you can hardly blame Luna and Zac for an action taken by a guest they want rid of, and only just found out everyone's watching her...

Who else is supposed to explain the rules to the visitors and make sure they are followed?

Anyway, that what I was actually trying to say is that RLC has disappointed once again. Perhaps because this apartment had such a good start, it is a pity to see that now someone covers the cameras.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Who else is supposed to explain the rules to the visitors and make sure they are followed?

Anyway, that what I was actually trying to say is that RLC has disappointed once again. Perhaps because this apartment had such a good start, it is a pity to see that now someone covers the cameras.

So a guest blocks the cams once, and the apt goes from being good to being shit...Come on man!

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Usualy the presence of guests means thats risks,for exemple C&Y guests covered the cams a lot of times,of course we get pissed and its something that absoluteky shouldnt be done but is very hard not to happen,so or we have active houses,with guests and actualy some gatherings and stuff or we have nonesense houses were there are no risks of cam being covered because nothing to hide..all happens outside(like the terrible prior new couple that joined their motel place),at least this time the reaction was fast(never hapenned with for exempke C&Y)and make me like even more of Luna..the way she entered that bathroom like saying..bitch this cams cant be covered🤣 was great.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Usualy the presence of guests means thats risks,for exemple C&Y guests covered the cams a lot of times,of course we get pissed and its something that absoluteky shouldnt be done but is very hard not to happen,so or we have active houses,with guests and actualy some gatherings and stuff or we have nonesense houses were there are no risks of cam being covered because nothing to hide..all happens outside(like the terrible prior new couple that joined their motel place),at least this time the reaction was fast(never hapenned with for exempke C&Y)and make me like even more of Luna..the way she entered that bathroom like saying..bitch this cams cant be covered🤣 was great.

Luna's class, Ze ❤️

• Like 2