Luna & Zac - home activities topic #8

20 minutes ago, J0kk3r said:

That girl is not a resident. You can pay a triple subscription if you wish it still gives no rights to expect ANYTHING from a non-resident. Do you expect Luna and Zac to monitor every move she makes? They're not products you can order. They're real people, Luna for instance has a lot of homework to do - when she's not on the phone, that is. You on the other hand have the right to be glued to the screen 24/7, but that's it.

ย 

You can look for justifications all you want. The fact remains, it would have been nice to see the guest girl just take a normal shower and is is bad to see someone deliberately block the camera view. This is what it ultimately comes down to, no matter what justifications are put forward here.

The whole thing would not be so annoying if RLC had at least some more improvements in terms of realistic apartments since the disappearance of all the russian places. They need a few new apartments that simply work and don't make it feel like we're constantly being fooled,ย  whether with bullshit shows or as in this case with a deliberately blocked view.

Anyway, as I said @nagachilli2, now we have to see how it develops. Maybe this was just a one-time "mistake".

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

just because a guest made the decision to put paper on the cameras to take a shower?

but apparently the worst thing sheย is done is to put paper on camsย ๐Ÿคฃ

LMAO, the one person to always seem to know more than others!!ย  I'm asking you if you even watched the incident?ย  Here in bold is at least the third time you have mentioned her covering the cams with paper, is that what they call toothpaste in your part of the world?ย  Everybody else is saying toothpaste and yet you keep saying paper.ย  Which one was it Moos?ย  Are you getting senile in your old age???

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, J0kk3r said:

That girl is not a resident. You can pay a triple subscription if you wish it still gives no rights to expect ANYTHING from a non-resident. Do you expect Luna and Zac to monitor every move she makes? They're not products you can order. They're real people, Luna for instance has a lot of homework to do - when she's not on the phone, that is. You on the other hand have the right to be glued to the screen 24/7, but that's it.

I don't give a flying fuck if she is a resident or not, don't touch the fucking cameras......end of story!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO, the one person to always seem to know more than others!!ย  I'm asking you if you even watched the incident?ย  Here in bold is at least the third time you have mentioned her covering the cams with paper, is that what they call toothpaste in your part of the world?ย  Everybody else is saying toothpaste and yet you keep saying paper.ย  Which one was it Moos?ย  Are you getting senile in your old age???

No, I haven't seen her do it, but is it really that important? in fact it looked like wet toilet paper and I especially saw that what she had put on the cams did not necessarily hold during her entire shower, after ok it was toothpaste, no big deal in the end, view that the cameras are protected by a plastic bubble

Either way, it's not the worst thing she could have done this week

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

No, I haven't seen her do it, but is it really that important? in fact it looked like wet toilet paper and I especially saw that what she had put on the cams did not necessarily hold during her entire shower, after ok it was toothpaste, no big deal in the end, view that the cameras are protected by a plastic bubble

Either way, it's not the worst thing she could have done this week

I'm sorry your majesty Moos but I'm going to have to disagree with you.ย  It is by far the worst thing she has done IN THE APARTMENT!!ย  Under no circumstances should the cameras ever get tampered with!ย  The only thing the viewers have for their very gracious fee to RLC is seeing people in the apartments and when someone deliberately does something to alter the view from a camera/s, this should not be tolerated and the guest girl should be gone for good in my opinion.

As for her stealing from the neighbors, I've sent them an email and so has at least one other that I know of and for those that didn't....you are just as guilty as psycho girl !!!

Isn't it bad enough when the tenants are home in B4, that they are there and you can't see them?ย  The drug den of Bogdan's is a classic example of deliberate hiding and something that RLC should have already put a stop to, but they haven't because they obviously feel the drug addictions of their tenants are more important than the views of their tenants!!

• Upvote 1

• moos54 locked this topic